Travel & Operations Intern
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Travel & Operations Intern
Location: Chandigarh, India
The Travel & Operations Intern will be primarily responsible for coordinating the company's travel needs (domestic and international) and ensures that travel needs are met within the constraints of the company travel budget.
Zscaler has spent years building groundbreaking technology that’s improving the security postures of enterprises around the world. And while engineering teams have been building great Zscaler products, our G&A teams have been building Zscaler into a great company. The members of our GA teams have been working together to recruit the right people, create the right culture and environment, and build a solid financial and legal foundation—all of which has brought us to an incredibly exciting stage with a lot of momentum driving us forward. Join us and you, too, will have the opportunity to be a part of the excitement and contribute to Zscaler’s growth and success in meaningful ways.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- Responsible for coordinating the company's travel needs.
- Schedules flight and hotel accommodations and procures necessary documentation such as passports, visas, or other clearances.
- Ensures that travel needs are met within the constraints of the company travel budget.
- Review travel-associated invoices as well as statements for accuracy plus codes for Accounts Payable. Maintains the summary of the same for good records.
- Prepares MIS for management on the analysis of spending Vs Budget
- Ensures to compare invoices with genuine travel transactions to validate every charge. Also, to take up with the Card Companies in case any suspicious transaction is noticed.
- Works in sync with the manager at HQ and adjusts the work schedule as per the requirements of the profile.
- B.Com/M.Com/BBA/MBA fresher with very Good verbal and written communication skills.
- 0- 1 Year of experience in the relevant field would be preferred
- Requires minimum graduate (Bachelor of Commerce or Bachelor of Business Administration preferred). IATA certification if possessed would be an added advantage
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.