Manager- US GAAP
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Manager - US GAAP (CA Only)
Location: Chandigarh, India
We are looking for a dynamic individual having accounting background with sound knowledge of accounting and has handled General Ledger, Accounts Payable and other accounting tasks. Candidate shall be primarily responsible for handling all GL related activities with Team including management of day to day operations.
Zscaler has spent years building groundbreaking technology that’s improving the security postures of enterprises around the world. And while engineering teams have been building great Zscaler products, our G&A teams have been building Zscaler into a great company. The members of our GA teams have been working together to recruit the right people, create the right culture and environment, and build a solid financial and legal foundation—all of which has brought us to an incredibly exciting stage with a lot of momentum driving us forward. Join us and you, too, will have the opportunity to be a part of the excitement and contribute to Zscaler’s growth and success in meaningful ways.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- Working with HQ team for clarification of all points related to Audit/FS of all subsidiaries.
- Review of Consolidation and Intercompany billing for all international subsidiaries.
- Working with the team for review of all PBCs requirements and approval of all transactions in accounting system.
- Weekly meeting with teams and provides status update of all day to day work schedule.
- Working with HQ and teams for month & quarter closing activities within deadlines and regular updates.
- Working with team for review of all reconciliations and work on GL observations with HQ team.
- Review of all Banking transactions along with reconciliations and open items globally.
- Working with team on Global Fixed assets, review of reconciliations and related reporting tasks.
- Management of all Floqast reconciliations and checklist with team.
- Global SOX compliances as applicable to the handled processes.
- Any other additional task or tasks incidental to any of the above.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with overall 5 year of experience (minimum 2 years in people’s manager role) would be preferred.
- The candidate should have master’s degree in Commerce background from any college or university.
- Well versed in MS office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint).
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.