Senior Executive - GL (Chartered Accountant only)
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Senior Executive – GL (Chartered Accountant only)
Location: Chandigarh, India
The Senior Executive- GL will report to the Deputy Manager - GL, and will be primarily responsible for handling all GL related activities with team including management of day to day operations. We are looking for a dynamic individual having accounting background with sound knowledge of accounting standards, preferably US GAAP and has handled contract cost accounting under the new revenue standard.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
Review, manage and supervise tasks (inclusive and not exhaustive) related to:
- Accounting for Global Commissions per ASC 606 expense – including accrual, deferral and amortisation in line with US GAAP.
- Closely responsible for month end close activities and meeting tight deadlines
- Preparing and validating reconciliation of the assigned balance sheet accounts.
- Assist in the annual external financial audit by preparing PBC schedules.
- Lead or assist with various accounting or other special adhoc projects as needed.
- Weekly meeting with teams and provides status update of all day to day work schedule.
- Working with HQ and teams for month & quarter closing activities within deadlines and regular updates.
- Global SOX compliances as applicable to the handled processes.
- Working with HQ Team and Internal Audit teams for SOX PBCs and evidences.
- Any other additional task or tasks incidental to any of the above.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with overall 1-2 year of experience. Articleship from Big4 would be preferred.
- The candidate should have knowledge of US GAAP especially ASC 606.
- The candidate should have at least graduate’s degree in commerce background from any college or university.
- Well versed in MS office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint).
- Flexibility and eagerness to work in a fast-paced environment.
What You Can Expect From Us
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.