Services Sales Manager
Position: Service Sales Manager
Location: Raleigh, NC + Surrounding East Coast Areas
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Your passion for problem solving is top-notch, making you an ideal liaison to our customers.You have a winning track record of executing on multi-million dollar business opportunities. Working in a pre-sales support role, you’ll handle service deals and be the face of the service business to our customers. You will position the Zscaler Services' portfolio to prospects, supporting sales teams with services and solutions with value propositions for prospects thus converting them into customers. You will collaborate with cross-functional groups (sales, product management, customer success, marketing) to drive overall customer satisfaction, revenue goals and profitability of our services. You will track and manage a continuous service pipeline for your opportunities.
- Act as an advisor and sales specialist providing Zscaler services to drive revenue growth.
- Articulate How Zscaler's services provide solutions to customer's business problems.
- Conduct consultative workshops to convert prospects into customers of our services.
- Qualify opportunities to ensure optimization of Zscaler/Partner resources.
- Engage Fortune 500 companies and federal agencies by delivering reliable guidance on Zscaler Services Portfolio.
- Document and analyze all in-flight opportunities for accurate weekly service forecasting.
- Accurate scoping of professional service engagements, effort analysis, and seeing through the whole statement of work lifecycle for solutions.
- Maintain an opportunity management funnel and participate in regular account planning sessions with a focus on to driving service revenue.
- 5+ years in a sales support role.
- Strong knowledge across a broad range of technology solutions related to Networking and Security.
- Knowledge of Professional Services business.
- Demonstrated track record of pursuing and leading services engagements of $1M+.
- Ability to travel (target of 25%).
- BA/BS degree or equivalent required.
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures.
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace.
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity.
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn.
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.