PMO Program Manager
Position: PMO Program Manager
Location: San Jose, CA
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
This program management role requires an individual contributor who is team-oriented and works well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. In Zscaler’s Program Management Office (PMO), you will be responsible for driving the delivery of new features, products, and cross-functional programs. You will create processes where needed to streamline delivery, consistently drive issues to resolution, and maintain clear, organized program documents available to all stakeholders.
The successful candidate in this position is self-motivated with high attention to detail and has the ability to build alignment, drive resolution across multiple workstreams, and manage their own workload successfully across programs. Prior experience leading cross-functional teams in a multi-track program is preferred and direct experience with software development is essential.
o Own running multiple programs at Zscaler.
- Manage the delivery of new products and features
- Create and run processes to streamline delivery when needed
- Develop and maintain the delivery schedule for business stakeholders
- Organize and share program documents in a location accessible to all stakeholders
- Manage cross-product dependencies
- Host regular cross-functional team meetings
- Maintain and update shared action item tracker
- Drive cross-functional issues to closure quickly and effectively
Required Skills and Experience
- 2-5 years of driving software development delivery working with Product Management, Engineering, QA, and cross-functional teams ranging from Product Marketing to Operations
- 1-2 years experience in managing multi-track programs
- Proven ability to complete the full software development cycle for product enhancements and resolve cross-functional issues
- Ability to keep program materials up-to-date and in a well-organized, centrally accessible location for stakeholders
- Ability to consistently produce excellent, well-written communications and program documents
- Examples from prior work experience of adaptability, flexibility, and effective interpersonal skills
- Resilience and fun, engaging approach to new challenges. There is high potential for growth in this position. We want you to rock!
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement?
If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team!
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.