People Operations Manager
Position: People Operations Manager
Location: San Jose, CA
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 million threats daily.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative, and humble people that want to make a difference.
The People Operations Manager touches all aspects of the Employee Lifecycle and creates partnerships throughout the Global People & Culture organization.
Under the guidance of the Director, People Operations, this role provides strategic support throughout all pillars of the People Ops function including the Full Employee Lifecycle, HRIS Technology, Total Rewards, Immigration, Analytics, and Compliance. We are looking for somebody who can think big picture and question how & if current procedures will effectively scale. This is an opportunity to join an exciting global team motivated to successfully grow Zscaler’s fast expanding workforce.
- Drive global program efficiency by improving operational processes and procedures
- Partner with HRIS Manager in day-to-day operations including report generation, system enhancements, and implementation cycles
- Develop a strategic relationship with the Talent Acquisition, Business Partnership, & Talent Development teams to deploy People Operations solutions
- Implement and enhance operational policies and procedures for SOX compliance
- Conduct Ad Hoc Reporting and analytics
- Identify, evaluate, and resolve challenges that inhibit the People Operations’ team to effectively scale with current aggressive headcount projections
- Consult with key functions in the business including finance, payroll, legal, IT, and other organizations to build a highly engaged purpose driven organization
- Establish and maintain a deep understanding of the overall business and how our operations enable the execution of the company priorities
- Fundamental understanding of core HR principles and practices
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Psychology, or related field
- Enhanced exposure to HRIS tools, SuccessFactors a plus
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and operate effectively with limited guidance
- 6+ years of progressive experience in HR Operations
- 1-2 years of people management experience a plus
- Essential keen attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality, work independently, multi-task, and follow up on projects and issues that arise
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other MS Office Applications
- Experience working in a publicly traded company is a plus.
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement?
If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team!
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.