Sr. Director of Transformation Strategy
Title: Senior Director of Transformation Strategy
Location: Regional (AMS)
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150+ global data centers. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange securely connects users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries, protecting over 4,000 companies and detecting more than 100 Million threats a day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make-it-happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and most passionate in the industry and thrive on being the first to solve problems. We hire smart, collaborative, and humble people that want to make a difference.
What You’ll Do:
As our Transformation Strategist, reporting to the Head of Transformation Strategy, you will:
- Coordinate high impact meetings and discussions with the customer and prospect executives who are embarking on their Transformation journey.
- Respond to prospect’s or customer’s concerns during meetings by articulating clear and concise information on the benefits of Zscaler’s solutions.
- Be responsible for supporting the internal leadership team, regional sales teams, and alliance partners in a consultative role to articulate the value of the Zscaler platform to customer and prospect executives during the sales cycle.
- Be responsible for executing various sales enablement opportunities, such as internal training, industry conference presentations, public-facing eminence activities, serving on customer advisory boards, managing executive relationships with key customers, assisting with the development of business cases as part of value discovery within prospect organizations, and providing thought leadership on new product enhancements that will drive the future strategy of the Zscaler platform.
- Help invent the future of Secure Cloud Transformation by collaborating with Zscaler execs, customers, and industry thought leaders in the broader Security and Networking community to form a deep understanding of where the future of our industry is going.
- Develop a social media presence and share of voice.
- Stay on top of emerging trends in our market and ecosystem, keep a pulse on the competition in key usage areas and markets as part of developing the transformation thought leadership content mantle for the company
- Leverage relationships to accelerate the sales cycle.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (minimum) in a technical field and/or business required.
- 5+ years experience in a successful leadership role within a large-scale enterprise that has transformed their network and security architecture using Zscaler Technology to support mobile workforce enablement programs and the migration of applications to cloud-based resources.
- An in-depth understanding of technologies and practices relevant to Security, Networking and Cloud.
- Working knowledge of the benefits organizations can realize by leveraging cloud-based resources such as Office 365, Salesforce, Azure, and Amazon Web Services
- Strong understanding of how to navigate large enterprise organizational structures
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-departmental collaboration on strategic initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute on large, complex SaaS solution opportunities
- Experience managing executive-level relationships
- Excellent communication and follow-up skills and very engaging interpersonal skills
- Must be comfortable with a lifestyle in which domestic/international travel is 40%
- Proven track record of working cross-functionally across multiple teams.
- A profound spirit of team collaboration. We work as an integrated team with great chemistry.
- Ability to work with multiple groups and track priorities in an ever-evolving environment
- An ability to be a self-starter as a remote team member while being deeply integrated into the core team.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.