Regional Director, Enterprise
We are looking for people who are sharp, creative and hardworking, with an unwavering desire to be the best.
Traditional security companies are becoming less relevant as cloud adoption and digital transformation become the norm in every market industry and every market segmentation. Zscaler has been a leader in Gartner’s MQ for 9 consecutive years and has helped shape the emerging SASE category (a true category creator). We are well-positioned to dominate this massively growing cloud security market.
The Zscaler Culture
Winning Technology and Products -We offer the best technology and products for the Cloud First world. We pioneered cloud security and continue to grow our 20B + TAM by releasing new products every year.
Supportive Leadership – An industry-leading leadership team with strong values, off the chart business acumen that will help you succeed quickly while providing mentorship and career growth.
Competitive; We Play to Win – We are playing in a Rapidly growing TAM and huge market mega-shifts that leads directly to Zscaler; tracking a growth path similar to Salesforce, Workday, & ServiceNow.
Zscaler is looking for a Regional Director to lead and drive our Southern Europe direct sales efforts and be a contributing member of the EMEA management team. This leadership role will be responsible for defining and owning the sales strategy for building a world-class sales team targeting domestic enterprise customers and driving exponential revenue growth across our Central region.
What we expect you to do:
- Directly responsible for the country's revenue plan.
- Define and build sales strategy and organization to achieve rapid revenue growth plan.
- Establish, own and drive quarterly and annual revenue and booking goals
- Provide accurate and detailed weekly and quarterly forecasts to management
- Provide leadership to the day to day operations of the region’s goals and objectives
- Oversee incentive programs that motivate the sales team to achieve their sales targets and region’s revenue growth plans.
- Support additional routes to market including channels and field sales (if and when appropriate).
- Work with the rest of the management team to prepare relevant materials and actively participate in business review meetings
- Extensive enterprise in both enterprise sales and sales management with increasing responsibility (preferably with at least 5 years in a high growth SasS model).
- Experience with multi-mode GTM models that ideally employ a mix of inside, channel and field sales. More specifically, direct experience in setting up and scaling high volume, low costsales models.
- Experience with selling and account management in a recurring revenue model, either subscription or SaaS.
- Experience selling directly to the enterprise and using a high touch channel for product fulfillment.
- Experience with selling into IT, understands IT executives’ motivations, challenges, etc. Familiar with the decision cycle and what it takes to get approval.
- Ideally experienced with strategic, solution-selling sales environments; has the aptitude to operate at the CISO level and close larger, more complex deals when appropriate. Oversight over account management and client services teams.
- Consistent record of execution against sales/business goals
- Self-starter & fast learner, excellent listening skills.
- Team player must be smart, hands on and willing to get things done.
- Must have startup or early stage/growth company experience.
- Multiple experiences in high growth environments.
- Security domain experience, while not a requirement, is a big plus.
- Demonstrable success as a leader. A real strength in attracting and recruiting top sales talent. Has developed key management and subordinate teams, and is adept at getting the best out of them. An effective and inspirational leader.
Additionally, we will make every effort:
- To provide you with the best support, learning, and access to expertise in the marketplace.
- To invest in your personal and professional growth and reward you accordingly with competitive pay, benefits, and equity.
- And, provide you with an environment that is defined by collaboration.
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.