Business Analyst - Marketing Operations (EMEA Shift, Tableau, Reporting, Business Analytics)
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Business Analyst - Marketing Operations (EMEA Shift, Tableau, Reporting, Business Analytics)
Location: Chandigarh, India
The Business Analyst will report to the Marketing Automation Team Lead This role is part of our Marketing Ops BI & Analytics team which is responsible for reporting & business analytics for Marketing & Marketing related functions. This position will solve complex business problems using data for driving the growth of the organization. The candidate would be required to work on tools such as Tableau, Salesforce.com, Marketo, Google Spreadsheet, SQL, and R/Python.
Zscaler has a tremendous story to tell and our growing marketing team is passionate about bringing that story to the market in compelling new ways. We’re looking for exceptional people who are as creative as they are analytical to help us educate the market about a new way to think about cybersecurity. You’ll collaborate with diverse, energetic teams as we develop the Zscaler brand, increase awareness and demand, support partnerships, and help initiate big wins across the company and around the world. It’s an exciting time to be at Zscaler, and marketing is playing a major role in the company’s success. Join us!
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- Prepare reports and Dashboard as per business requirements and maintain them in SFDC
- Work on MarketoRevenue Cycle Explorer report (Build & Maintain)
- Assists the immediate team with reporting, evaluating, researching and resolving issues.
- Participate in functionality review by facilitating the report and matrices
- Needs to work with Automation team to help to automate the test cases
- Work closely with sales ops & IT team to maintain SFDC data (Leads / Contacts / Campaign / Opportunity)
- Bridge connections between different data sources
- Participate/demonstrate his/her work to management via presentation or orals to articulate the Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly trend
- Engage with cross functional teams to consolidate data in SFDC
- Self-directed and self-motivated with a demonstrated strength in planning, organizing, and project management skills to meet deadlines.
- Expert in data discovery of Company/Contact profiles using external Data sources
- Bachelor's degree in Comp- Experience in Master and Transactional Data management
- 2+ years of experience in Business Insights and Analytics function
- Knowledge of Tableau, Salesforce.com, Google Spreadsheet, SQL and working knowledge of R/Python
- Expert in Analytic, Communication, problem-solving & effective writing skills. Good Personnel management and strategic thinking.
- Must be flexible, adaptable and have the ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment
- Experience working and collaborating with team members located in countries like USA, UK
- Excellent listening and reading skills to fully understand the requirements and pain points.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with interpersonal and influencing skills (at all levels internally, externally, and cross-functionally), including expert Excel and data display presentation.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Expert in analyzing large volumes of data and identifying patterns
- Shift Timings : EMEA Shift
What You Can Expect From Us
- An environment where you will be working on cutting-edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available athttp://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.