Customer Success Manager - APAC (Japanese Bilingual)
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Customer Success Manager - APAC (Japanese Bilingual)
Location: Chandigarh, India
Are you looking for an opportunity where you can have a significant impact, surrounded by amazing people in a disruptive hyper growth business?
Zscaler is seeking high-energy, experienced Customer Success Managers who will report to the Manager, Customer Success Management. to manage the post-sales relationships for our largest customers, turning them into life-long fans and ensuring the continued success of our most critical customer relationships. It’s all about driving digital transformation in coordination with the customers objectives.
Duties and responsibilities:
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) will manage all aspects of the post sales relationship, ensuring that customers realise business value through the deployment and adoption of Zscaler services. In addition to ensuring regular & broad contact with customers running scheduled business and service reviews. As CSM you are responsible for managing a portfolio of customer accounts. You need to build a strong relationship with your customers and ensure that Zscaler as a business is regularly engaged with the customer.
- Once handed over, you will deliver an introduction meeting with the customer and internal stakeholders to determine deployment milestones and high-level plan.
- Ensure customer rolls out quickly and help by mitigating any challenges that come along to delay or stop deployment using internal resources.
- Build Service Reviews with score cards linked to the customers business objectives.
- Present these quarterly/ every six months, with quarterly touch points with every customer.
- Coordinate internal resources to ensure customers business needs are met.
- All customer interactions are remote through phone / web sessions.
- Document all interactions with your customers.
Skills & Experiences – Required:
- Experience working for a Japanese company, preferably in Japan.
- Demonstratable understanding of Japanese business culture
- Excellent, business level Japanese speaking and writing skills
- Proven experience in customer facing roles (ideally Project Management or Customer Success but Customer Support would be considered)
- Exposure to IT and Network Security fundamentals
- Meeting management
- Presentation & Communication skills
- Business Acumen
- Consultative nature
- Able to build relationships and trust quickly
- Strong communication written and verbal skills
- Active listening skills.
- Preparedness – able to ensure that all areas are considered before engaging with customers
- Demonstrate empathy – look through the eyes of others
- Quick leaner
- Detail orientated
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.