Senior Executive - India Compliance and Payroll (Chartered Accountant Only)
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Senior Executive - India Compliance and Payroll (Chartered Accountant Only)
Location: Chandigarh, India
The Senior Executive - India Compliance and Payroll will be primarily responsible for handling all GL & Payroll related activities with Team including management of day to day operations. We are looking for a dynamic individual having accounting background with sound knowledge of accounting and has handled General Ledger, Payroll, Taxation and other related tasks.
Zscaler has spent years building groundbreaking technology that’s improving the security postures of enterprises around the world. And while engineering teams have been building great Zscaler products, our G&A teams have been building Zscaler into a great company. The members of our GA teams have been working together to recruit the right people, create the right culture and environment, and build a solid financial and legal foundation—all of which has brought us to an incredibly exciting stage with a lot of momentum driving us forward. Join us and you, too, will have the opportunity to be a part of the excitement and contribute to Zscaler’s growth and success in meaningful ways.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- Management of day to day operations related to India payroll
- Management of SOX & IFC compliances related to India payroll
- Management of GL activities related to Payroll and other related tasks
- Management of Income Tax declarations and investment proofs submitted by India employees
- Assistance in monthly closing of India books for all the GL’s related to payroll after due diligence.
- Management of payroll related reconciliations and checklist with team.
- Legal and Statutory compliances (Direct Taxes, Indirect Taxes, PF, ESI, PT etc)
- Management of TDS returns and TDS certificates for employees.
- Management and Finalization of India Audit with Statutory Auditors for payroll process and other related tasks.
- Working with HQ and teams for month end; quarter closing activities within deadlines and regular updates.
- Any other additional task or tasks incidental to any of the above.
- We are looking for a Chartered Accountant having 2-3 years of post-qualification experience. Payroll and Taxation experience would be preferred.
- Well versed in MS office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint).
- Flexibility and eagerness to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines (especially at quarter end);
What You Can Expect From Us
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available athttp://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.