Sales Development Representative
Sales Development Representative
- High volume prospecting/calling into multiple organizations via cold calling, networking, e-mail, as well as utilizing Internet information sources to build and maintain a lead development pipeline.
- Penetrate, profile, qualify and schedule well qualified appointments with key decision makers within global 2000 or “targeted” companies.
- Qualifying inbound inquiries by educating and developing prospects leading to appointment.
- Meet and exceed daily and weekly call goals as well as deliver a high quantity of well qualified sales opportunities.
- Consistently meet and exceed opportunity quotas to deliver optimal sales pipeline.
- Articulate Zscaler’s value proposition to decision-makers across multiple industries to assess buying interest.
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of Zscaler’s technology – and clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective customers to successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
- Work closely with sales and sales engineering teams in the development of strategic sales approaches.
- Research customers, identify decision makers, educate prospects and qualify buying interest and sense of urgency.
- Extensive use of CRM (preferably salesforce.com) to maintain accurate activity, contact, and account information of all customers and prospects.
- Highly motivated self-starter with competitive personality and strong attention detail.
- Team player who possesses a desire and ability to work in a fast paced, goal oriented high growth sales environment.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office applications and CRM systems (preferably salesforce.com)
- Ability to demonstrate an aptitude for technology.
- Demonstrated success in prospecting into Fortune 500 companies desired.
- Proven capabilities and skills in account development, opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call structure/control, and time and territory management desired.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related area.
- Experience in outbound focused sales position is desired; customer oriented background required (sales, support, customer service).
In return, we will invest in you, and your customers. You will be supported by a world-class team made up of some of the most prominent names in security who turn our customers into advocates and give you the skills you need to build a highly successful career.
Additionally, we will make every effort:
- To provide you with the best support, learning, and access to expertise in the marketplace.
- To invest in your personal and professional growth and reward you accordingly with competitive pay, benefits, and equity.
- And, provide you with an environment that is defined by collaboration.
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.