Director, Regional Sales - Ohio Valley
Position: Director, Regional Sales - Ohio Valley
Location: Detroit, MI, Columbus, OH, Cleveland, OH, Pittsburgh, PA
We are looking for salespeople who are sharp, creative, and hardworking with an unwavering desire to be the best.
Traditional security companies are becoming less relevant as cloud adoption and digital transformation become the norm in every market industry and in every market segmentation. Zscaler has been a leader in Gartner’s MQ for 9 consecutive years and has helped shape the emerging SASE category (a true category creator). We are well positioned to dominate this massively growing cloud security market.
The Zscaler Sales Culture
Winning Technology and Products -We offer the best technology and products for the cloud first world. We pioneered cloud security and continue to grow our 20B + TAM by releasing new products every year.
Investing in People – A well-funded and world-class Sales Strategy and Enablement Team to help you succeed. Sales process, practical methods and training to help you ramp faster and close larger deals as companies accelerate their move to the cloud.
Supportive Leadership – An industry leading leadership team with strong values, off the chart business acumen that well help you succeed quickly, while providing mentorship and career growth.
Competitive; We Play to Win – We are playing in a Rapidly growing TAM and huge market mega-shifts that leads directly to Zscaler; tracking a growth path similar to Salesforce, Workday, & ServiceNow.
As the Director, Regional Sales - Ohio Valley you will report to our RVP for the Ohio Valley Region and be responsible for building, directing and managing all large enterprise field sales within the South region. You will have the opportunity to direct and drive new business, build customer loyalty, ensure high product renewal rates and support and promote corporate strategies and initiatives. Critical to success is the ability to build and manage high-performance teams, develop and execute area business plans, allocate appropriate resources, and develop internal and external relationships.
- Lead a team of 4-7 Regional Sales Managers (Field Sales Reps) to overachieve sales goals
- Recruit, hire and develop world class sales talent
- Partner with marketing and channel to create a rolling 5x pipeline
- Develop and execute a regional strategy that ensures quarterly sales quota achievement
- Ensure sales processes and programs are part of the sales culture to ensure visibility, predictability and consistency
- Create and maintain an operations plan with goals and objectives for the region, based on opportunity, customer needs, and strategic direction
- Bachelor's degree or global equivalent in a related field.
- 7+ years of Enterprise Sales Leadership experience in software/SaaS.
- Proven track record of building and leading successful sales teams.
- Strong sales process and methodology around territory planning, assessment and resource allocation.
- Extensive business travel within the region - approximately 75 percent.
- Strong leadership, planning, execution, people-management and coaching skills.
- Strong communication skills and demonstrated ability to establish credibility and trust with customers and to build influential relationships with partners in the business, including Finance, Legal, HR, Inside Sales, Channel Partners and R&D.
- Understand both business and people, including their drivers and success factors.
- Understand and communicate the business value and/or ROI of installed and proposed products and solutions.
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.