Senior Data Architect
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Zscaler is building a data platform to serve as the single source of truth for all data and reporting needs of its cross functional business teams. The ideal candidate will be someone who is data obsessed Architect in the Subscriptions/SaaS area, passionate about designing and deploying scalable data architecture and transformations to support cross-functional teams, deeply understands how data is created, stored, integrated, and used, and executes data & analytics roadmap forward.
What You will Deliver:
- An enterprise and function-specific data architecture and data models (conceptual & physical) designed for scalability, consistency, integrity, and quality
- Design, implement, and scale the data warehouse and infrastructure as per agreed upon BI architecture and data integrity workflows
- Inventories of data sources, master & reference data, dictionary, definitions, standards, and metadata management
- Execute on enterprise data governance and MDM roadmap (data generation, storage, consumption)
Who You Are:
- Passion for designing scalable data models (conceptual/physical) identifying entities and attributes and their relationships from function-specific and enterprise lenses
- Strong appetite for deep-diving into systems, business processes and data discovery by leveraging cross-functional business and technical teams to understand data requirements
- Passionate about implementation of MDM and Data Governance frameworks
- Drives data literacy and enablement within the organization by building and utilizing data and analytics tools to enable improved understanding of data assets impacting business decisions
- 10+ years of data architect experience with focus on data modeling, data integration, master and metadata management, and analysis
- Extensive experience in integration of SaaS data/processes from various source systems (Sales, Revenue, CRM, Forecasting, Planning etc.) into enterprise data foundation
- Extensive hands on experience in designing data warehouse models, ELT & ETL processes, and BI development
- Advanced SQL, python, and scripting skills and experience in visualization tool such as Tableau
- Experience with Sales, Finance, Marketing, Employee, Product data in applications like Salesforce, NetSuite, Clari, Anaplan, Hadoop etc.
- Experience building data & business processes using ER Diagrams
- Experience driving large-scale cloud enterprise data warehouse projects & establishing since source of truths for key entities with focus on data quality metrics and connectedness of data across foundations
- Strong experience collaborating with business stakeholders and users in areas of Product, Sales, Operations, Finance, and Marketing to understand, document, and implement data & analytics needs
- Hands on experience with industry standard ETL tool like Matillion, Fivetran, Informatica etc.
- Experience implementing data governance framework and deliverables
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.