Senior Project Manager, Professional Services Deployment
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers an entire gateway security stack-as-a-service and has positioned us as a leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for 10 consecutive years. We are shaping the emerging SASE category and are well-positioned to dominate the massively growing cloud security market.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and make-it-happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative, and humble people with an unwavering desire to be their absolute best.
As a Project Manager for our Professional Services Organization you will plan, execute, and finalize projects according to scope. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and/or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Program Manager will also oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
- Responsible for the overall success of all new customer deployments as a single point of contact during the deployment service period.
- Build and maintain well-established relationships with key customer stakeholders.
- Establish success criteria, metrics, milestones, and timelines for deployment projects and ensure projects remain on track and on time.
- Manage Customers to ensure all teams are aligned and deliverables are met.
- Work escalated accounts, and resolve with all required Zscaler resources.
- Maintain project tracking and customer issue documentation within appropriate systems and databases.
- Effectively communicate services, tools, and processes related to onboarding and post-sales support engagement.
- Perform welcome calls with customers, describing the service, tools, and process.
- Provide regular deployment status and progress updates to Customers streamlining message to fit different customer base/audiences.
- Good understanding of Security fundamentals such as Firewalls, Proxies and Web Security Gateways.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to present to a large audience and facilitate calls of that size.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business
- Project Management (PMP) certification
- 3+ years project management experience
- 1+ years in current position
- Ability and willingness to work in shifts and US timezone
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement?
If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team!
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.