Deputy Manager- Legal Contracts (Night Shift Only)
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Deputy Manager – Legal Contracts(Night Shift Only)
Location: Chandigarh, India
Deputy Manager- Legal Contracts will work closely with the various internal department of the organization to review and respond to redlines and changes to the various kinds of contracts including content development & syndication, live events, marketing agency services, promotional items, virtual events, public relations and other marketing related contracts. Desired candidate should possess good relevant experience in contract management, which broadly include drafting, reviewing, vetting, interpreting and redlining of various kinds of domestic and international agreements and any other job duties assigned by Legal Department. Zscaler is seeking a talented, experienced, and business-oriented professional with a demonstrated strong legal background to join its growing Legal team in India.
This is an outstanding opportunity to make a high impact contribution to a publicly traded company on the cutting edge of cloud security. This role will require a high degree of self-sufficiency, organizational skills, proactivity, and ability to enjoy a quick-paced and busy environment.
Zscaler has spent years building ground-breaking technology that’s improving the security postures of enterprises around the world. And while engineering teams have been building great Zscaler products, our G&A teams have been building Zscaler into a great company. The members of our GA teams have been working together to recruit the right people, create the right culture and environment, and build a solid financial and legal foundation—all of which has brought us to an incredibly exciting stage with a lot of momentum driving us forward. Join us and you, too, will have the opportunity to be a part of the excitement and contribute to Zscaler’s growth and success in meaningful ways.
Responsibilities/ What You’ll Do:
- Candidate should be responsible for reviewing the work performed by other team members as second level reviewer by conducting quality check of legal terms and finalizing the contracts.
- Lead the process of reviewing, modifying and negotiations of contracts related to marketing agency services, digital marketing, demand generation, events (in-person/virtual), group sales hotels contracts, Master Services Agreements, Consulting Agreements, Service Level Agreements, Software Subscription Agreements, SLA, Order Forms, NDAs, Vendor Contracts, Lease Agreements, Loan related Agreements, Software License Agreements and other various global contracts. Drafting of legal notices and counter notices.
- Close working relationship with Marketing, Event, Travel, Sales, Procurement team and IT Project Team, Administration & People & Culture Team in order to assist them to achieve the common goal of timely completion of contract within the scheduled completion time without compromising any of the contract requirements.
- Close working with Purchase Team (Marketing) to execute world-wide marketing procurement policy/ strategy for Marketing products and services (digital & not digital) - content development & syndication, live events, marketing agency services, promotional items, virtual events in line with legal requirements.
- Proactively partnering and working with internal clients to improve and scale all aspects of the contract drafting and negotiation process.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with internal clients to ensure their needs are met.
- Review client Contractual templates and edit as appropriate to ensure all contractual obligations are met and to highlight areas of potential concern.
- Providing Legal support to the business on various business initiatives and projects.
- A qualified in-house counsel, lawyer with 8+ years of relevant legal contracts experience at renowned Corporate Houses, law firms (Preferred Degrees: LL. B/LLM, BA. LL. B (Hons.).
- Candidates with experience at a law firm, in-house, or preferably a combination thereof before joining industry shall be preferred.
- Experience with reviewing, drafting, and negotiating marketing, event, group sales contracts.
- Strong drafting, vetting & reviewing skills in Contract Management with good hold on reporting, research, legal administration, analytical skills.
- Prior experience working with large multi-national customers and partners.
- Ability to multi-task and should be Flexible and eager to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines (especially at quarter end).
- Highly organized, process-driven and client-focused team player.
- Fluency in English language (spoken and written) is essential. Fluency in other European languages is highly desirable but not essential.
- Technically sound, organization, Planning, Attention to Details.
- Legal Administration Skills.
- Good interpersonal interaction skills.
- Exemplify creative problem-solving abilities.
- Open to work in permanent Night Shifts
- Experience required with corporate organizations or corporate legal firms only.
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.