Marketing Automation Specialist (US Shift)
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Marketing Automation Specialist (US Shift)
Location: Chandigarh, India
Zscaler is looking for a person who gets under the hood of the marketing automation platform and CRM systems. (Yes, both!) This person should understand how to get different technologies to work well together. It’s also critically important that this person understands how to apply technology to support a business process and campaign workflows.
As an automation specialist, one should have strong analytical skills in marketing science and work in close partnership with the demand gen campaign team. The specialist is the most technical marketing automation user on the team but also possesses strong demand generation skills using a variety of technologies and platforms. You will be expected to have a deep knowledge and understanding of automation tools, CRM and how all of these interact with each other.
Your role will be to expand Zscaler’s usage of Marketing Automation tool and exploiting the full potential of the tool.
Zscaler has a tremendous story to tell and our growing marketing team is passionate about bringing that story to the market in compelling new ways. We’re looking for exceptional people who are as creative as they are analytical to help us educate the market about a new way to think about cybersecurity. You’ll collaborate with diverse, energetic teams as we develop the Zscaler brand, increase awareness and demand, support partnerships, and help initiate big wins across the company and around the world. It’s an exciting time to be at Zscaler, and marketing is playing a major role in the company’s success. Join us!
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- To configure, test and launch solutions within the tool including developing emails, landing pages, building automated campaigns, reporting, and list segmentation.
- Day to day tool & CRM management – Whole Lead Flow process
- Manage Reporting; Analytics; Lead Database within the tool
- Continuously evaluate and suggest improvements for solutions and process.
- Monitor the usage of the tool to ensure business rules are being adhered to.
- Work with key users to enable them to expand their knowledge and use of the system.
- Ensure that best practices are being followed to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Campaign Management
- 2-5 years experience in similar role
- Expert Marketing Automation skills on any platform (like Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot, Pardot)
- Strong understanding of demand generation and campaign management
- Intermediate to Expert CRM Administration Skills (preferably Salesforce.com)
- Business workflow
- Can test and analyze workflow, content, lead scoring and tactics for improvement.
- Keeps the lead flow highway efficiently moving between the MA and CRM platforms
- Web development and digital design skills (HTML at a minimum)
- API integration with CRM platforms and Web properties
- Ability to ensure a high level of accuracy despite deadline pressure
- Ability to meet tight deadlines using strong multitasking and organizational skills
- Ability to excel both independently as well as part of a team
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent support skills
- Exceptional communication
- Shift Timings : Permanent US Shifts
What You Can Expect From Us
- An environment where you will be working on cutting-edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available athttp://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.Follow Us on LinkedIn