Knowledge Program Management
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Knowledge Program Management
Location: Chandigarh, India
- Responsible for building and expanding Zscaler’s Knowledge Centered Service (KCS) and the underlying business practices necessary to deliver the highest quality customer experience
- Continuous improvement of processes and automations to enable customer service teams to contribute and leverage the KCS methodology
- Monitor customer metrics relating to KB searches, knowledge gaps and case deflections for make improvements
- Serve as a subject matter expert and train team members as part of onboarding process and enablement
- Lead efforts to organize and consolidate disparate customer and internal knowledge sources
- Develop management reports on the state of knowledge management, support community, team engagement and various KB related service metrics
- Benchmark our KCS maturity against best in class companies in this space
- Bachelor of Science in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science, Project Management or related field or equivalent experience required.
- 2+ years experience in Knowledge or Documentation Management, working in a technical environment is preferred
- 3+ years experience working in a customer facing environment like in support, consulting, or project management
- Experience of administering Enterprise Search and Insight platforms is preferred
- Experience designing and administering Salesforce Knowledge preferred
- KCS (Knowledge Centered Service) v6 Practices Certified, or willing to work towards certification is a plus
- Project Management qualification (or willingness to complete PMP) is highly preferred
- Experience creating high-quality dashboards and data visualizations for management
- Excellent oral and written technical communication skills
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.