Sr. Business Analyst - (Salesforce Service Cloud) Customer Success Programs
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative, and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Sr. Business Analyst: Customer Success Programs (SalesForce Service Cloud)
Location: Chandigarh, India
As a Sr. Business System Analyst, you will be responsible for managing and supporting System Tasks, Initiatives, and Projects that support our Customer Success Strategy. This is a techno-functional role that requires both the knowledge of support processes and experience with service cloud capabilities.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
- Collaborates cross-functionally to support project execution
- Own and manage Salesforce.com Service Cloud related technology stack
- Subject matter expert for post-sales processes such as customer onboarding, implementation, and support processes
- Provide strategic guidance for the internal business teams and be hands-on with implementations
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure industry best practices are followed
- Respond proactively to user questions/issues and implement new processes or improve existing ones. This includes interacting with cross-functional business units to define requirements and understand both systems upstream and downstream changes
- Develop functional and high-level technical design documents for new business requirements and deliver them to our internal development group or vendor consultants
- Coordinate with offshore developer and configuration resources and onshore senior leadership team members
- Define detailed functional requirements, process flow diagrams, and business cases; including performing gap and impact analysis.
- Perform UAT and any other required testing within the sandbox.
- Be an owner to investigate and understand existing systems, independencies and challenges and recommend future improvements that align with business needs and solve issues
- Certified SFDC Admin is must
- Minimum of 8 years of IT experience in complete software development life cycle process including System Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, and Documentation
- Minimum 3+ years of experience on Salesforce.com Service Cloud platform
- A business analyst with strong knowledge and experience on Salesfroce.com technology stack
- Must have experience working in streaming end to end support management processes, and enabling support team to be more efficient
- Experience in driving system implementation, agile project management and data flow best practices knowledge
- Understanding of customer onboarding and enablement processes
- Must be analytical and data driven with strong skills in reports and spreadsheet
- Experience working in a fast-paced agile environment with heavy workloads
- 4-year degree BS/BA in a technical, business or other analytical field required
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.