Recruiting Scheduler (Contract)
Position: Recruiting Scheduler (1 year contract)
Location: San Jose, CA or Remote
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
The Recruiting Scheduler reports to our Director of Talent Acquisition. In this role, you will work very closely with senior-level recruiters and business leaders around the world. This is a great opportunity to contribute and see the impact of your efforts every day. You will excel in this role with your high degree of initiative, attention to the details, outstanding interpersonal skills, and the ability to balance and successfully prioritize tasks.
- Drive the recruiting coordination process working closely with multiple internal recruiters and hiring managers to schedule candidates for phone, onsite, and panel interviews.
- Schedule and confirm interviews including booking resources, utilizing great follow-up, panel interview preparation, travel coordination when needed and manage all logistics
- Use your coordinator super-powers to deliver exceptional customer service to hiring managers and candidates to ensure a world-class interview experience
- Create and generate reporting from our applicant tracking system
- Aid in the design, development, and execution of recruitment-related projects
- Support extended team members and headquarters activity as needed
- Assist with planning and preparation of Talent Acquisition programs and events
- 0-2+ years of administrative experience supporting multiple individuals—ideally a recruiting team—in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Positive, professional attitude and presence, exhibiting exceptional customer service
- Extensive complex scheduling experience
- Must be self-directed, self-motivated, highly accountable, flexible, well-organized and highly detail-oriented
- Exceptional prioritization, time management, and follow-up skills
- Professional demeanor and ability to communicate externally and interface effectively internally with all levels of the organization
- High regard for confidentiality
- Impeccable written and verbal communication
- Proficient in Google Suite/MS Office, web conferencing and willing to learn other tools and systems used within Zscaler
- Proven history of managing confidential information with utmost integrity
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (or higher education degree, certificate or training)
- Embraces our corporate values:
- Open Communication
- Customer Obsession
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement?
If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team!
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.