Director, Americas HR Business Partners
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Director, America’s Business Partners
Reporting to the VP, Global Business Partners, you will build and lead a team of People and Culture (HR) Business Partners driving people initiatives for Zscaler’s Technical and GTM teams in the Americas to support and continually enhance the employee experience to drive business growth.
This is a key, influential, role that will provide strategic thought leadership on People related programs and decisions to senior leadership and develop and coordinate key employee initiatives with peers in EMEA, India and APJ. Additionally, this role will act as a business partner and key point of contact for senior level leaders across the Americas.
Key Focus Areas
- Lead and grow a team of amazing, highly capable Business Partners aligned to our Go-to-Market, G&A and Engineering teams in the Americas
- Partner with senior business leaders (primarily VP+) to design and deliver people plans that improve effectiveness, anticipate hiring and development needs, and help achieve overall business objectives
- Collaborate across P&C teams (Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Employee Experience, Total Rewards, etc) and senior business leaders to deploy timely, effective, and scalable programs to grow the business
- Lead initiatives with global scalability aimed at enhancing the employee and leadership experience
- Develop and assess KPIs to proactively coach leadership on engagement and productivity trends that enable managers to be more agile and effective – i.e new hire assessments, talent reviews and succession planning
- Drive the annual Merit and Stock Refresh programs to focus strategically on key employee retention and rewards
- Partner with Talent Development team to identify skill gaps and deploy programs to suit the specific needs of leadership and individuals
- Proactively advise leaders in employee life-cycle areas such as hiring, promotions, performance management and terminations
- Ensure efficiency and scalability of P&C practices to enable business activities without undue bureaucracy
- Metrics driven business consultation to influence and coach leadership on people and leadership trends
- Advise and provide resolution to leaders on potential employee relations issues
Position Requirements Include
- 12+ years of experience with dynamic, creative and challenging responsibilities as a strategic partner working with a distributed team
- Demonstrated experiences leading and growing P&C Business Partner Teams aligned to both Go-to-Market and Technical teams
- Must possess exceptional business acumen, emotional intelligence and program management skills to drive initiatives and influence senior leaders based on KPIs that directly impact their business.
- Critical thinking and data analysis skills with success in working cross-functionally to implement creative solutions to business issues.
- Knowledge and experience with global businesses practices and able to integrate programs into a global, scalable framework.
- Ability and willingness to work at all levels of P&C functions – Strategic, Operational and Tactical
- Strong knowledge of Total Rewards and ability to design creative approaches to attract and retain talent
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development or related field required, with Master’s degree preferred.
- Demonstrated track record of driving improvements in organizational effectiveness; ability to apply and adapt practices to business needs.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with senior management and employees.
- Ability to present facts and recommendations in a clear and concise manner with strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities with proficiency in Microsoft and G-Suite applications
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.