Manager - Revenue Assurance (Chartered Accountants Only)
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Manager – Revenue (Chartered Accountants only)
Location: Chandigarh, India
The Manager – Revenue will be responsible for the review of orders, preparing MIS reports and assisting in month-end close activities.
Zscaler has spent years building ground breaking technology that’s improving the security postures of enterprises around the world. And while engineering teams have been building great Zscaler products, our G&A teams have been building Zscaler into a great company. The members of our GA teams have been working together to recruit the right people, create the right culture and environment, and build a solid financial and legal foundation—all of which has brought us to an incredibly exciting stage with a lot of momentum driving us forward. Join us and you, too, will have the opportunity to be a part of the excitement and contribute to Zscaler’s growth and success in meaningful ways.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- Managing month-end close activities related to Revenue recognition timely and with accuracy.
- Reviewing the orders booked on daily basis and assessing revenue recognition as per US GAAP
- Documenting general and order specific terms.
- Reviewing customer-wise revenue variance analysis, reconciliations of AR & Deferred Revenue balances monthly.
- Calculating and posting revenue reserve and Long-term/Short Term Deferred Revenue Journal entries.
- Ensuring correct SLA and other rebate accruals.
- Doing the first level review of various monthly and quarterly MIS reports related to billing and revenue.
- Liaising with AR on any open issues related to payment which impacts revenue recognition.
- Lead, motivate, and develop a high-quality team.
- Ensuring SOX compliance of revenue controls and timely submission of audit PBCs.
- Special assignments as and when required by Head Quarters.
- Any other ancillary tasks assigned from time to time.
- CA with 6-9 years’ relevant experience in a multinational or other big corporate house
- Ability to understand and effectively apply technical accounting guidance for Revenue Recognition as it relates to revenue arrangements;
- Excellent verbal, written and listening skills, as well as the ability to interact professionally with a wide range of staff;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and flexible to change.
- Hands-on Experience with ERP systems, including NetSuite and SalesForce a plus;
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects and tasks
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications – primarily Excel and Word
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.