Senior Site Reliability Engineer(Devops)- AWS, Kubernetes, ELK
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global datacentres to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Senior/Staff Site Reliability Engineer
Location: Hyderabad , India
The Senior/Staff Site Reliability Engineer will report to the Manager, Emerging Technologies. We currently have an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Sr Site Reliability Engineer to join our team as we build and manage our global cloud platform infrastructure. Zscaler's cloud platform is one of the world's largest private clouds delivering Security-as-a-Service to the world's leading enterprise companies.
You will have the opportunity to learn and challenge yourself technically working in a very complex technical environment.
Many organizations are just beginning to realize the amazing power and efficiencies enabled by the cloud. But our teams have been there for years, and our Emerging Technologies team has been at the forefront of cloud technology, developing innovative tools and systems that are giving customers better visibility and security than they’ve ever had.The cloud is transforming business, and the Emerging Technologies team offers a unique opportunity to shape the future of security in the cloud.
We have a terrific opportunity with our Emerging Technology team for a Site Reliability Engineer. This is an excellent opportunity to join a small, dynamic team that is charting new ground in cloud security technology.
Come and join our team and be part of this exciting transformation to cloud based security.
Responsibilities/ What You'll Do:
- Design and deploy our customer facing Linux and BSD based systems infrastructure
- Create and deploy scalable systems and monitoring for massively growing global infrastructure
- Implement automation for management of the cloud
- Contribute to OS packaging and distribution
- Develop, augment and maintain Ops documentation
- Resolve NOC escalations and help prevent reiteration of incidents creating NOC processes, procedures and automation.
- Linux/UNIX system engineering (create and maintain highly scalable solutions
- BS Degree and 8+ years of experience in a Linux/UNIX System Administration / SysAdmin role
- Comfort and experience with Ops environment growing at a rapid scale
- Strong Linux/UNIX skills, BSD OS specific experience is a plus
- Experience on scripting skills (shell, bash, python, perl) (Python preferred)
- Experience on Cloud (AWS) , Docker, Kubernetes is a strong plus
- Experience maintaining and deploying systems and software in diverse environments
- Ability to analyse and troubleshoot systems performance
- Networking skills at layer 3 and above preferred
- Some travel is required
- BS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or similar discipline with MS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering preferred
- Excellent Communication skills
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.