Director, Customer Services - Federal
Position: Director, Customer Services - Federal
Location: Washington, DC, USA + Local Surrounding Areas
** US Citizen required**
** Federal experience required **
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
The Director, Customer Services provides leadership and direction to the teams that are executing customer services engagements to Zscaler customers. This highly visible role will bring strong client services experience and technical strength related to security consulting practices to continue growth and reputation as the leading provider of technology solutions to our market.
In this role, you will work closely with sales, product, technology teams and customers to ensure Zscaler product deployments are delivered timely and achieve the business objectives for our customers. You will have overall responsibility for the federal services organization financial objectives, including productivity and contribution margin. To be successful in this role, you will need to possess a positive, engaging and goal-oriented management style and must be comfortable working with cross functional teams.
- Responsible for taking an entrepreneurial approach to building and implementing Services Offerings with customer success as the goal
- Develop strategies and operational models to drive customer journey
- Set goals and initiatives for the team and manage performance and productivity
- Influence cross-functional business units to drive operational excellence and customer satisfaction
- Build and sustain trusting client relationships at the appropriate level
- Hire, develop, motivate, and retain top talent
- Drive financial performance through productivity analysis, contract terms and resource planning
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Active TOP SECRET or SECRET clearance, or held in the past (at minimum, must be clearable)
- 10+ years of exceptional leadership in leading, managing and scaling a growing services organization for Federal customers
- Excellent client relationship management skills, and ability to serve as a trusted advisor
- Developing Service Offerings for customers using all available delivery channels
- A roll-up sleeves approach to the design, development, implementation and measure of customer services
- Strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative nature
- A proven performance track record of achieving / overachieving against goals
- Demonstrated ability to communicate well verbally, in small and large presentation settings, and in writing; also, the ability to lead or facilitate technical workshops
- Direct experience in a technical services role highly preferred
- Experience in the SaaS Security domain preferred
- Travel to customers may be required – 20%
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.