Marketing Strategist (AMS Shift)
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Marketing Strategist (AMS Shift)
Location: Chandigarh, India
The Marketing Strategist will report to the Sr Marketing Ops Manager. This role is part of our Marketing Ops team which is responsible for researching and recommending new marketing technology products. This position will monitor current Marketing technology stack and ensure they are being leverage to the optimum. The person will also monitor data quality with marketing technology products in Collaboration with Database team
Zscaler has a tremendous story to tell and our growing marketing team is passionate about bringing that story to the market in compelling new ways. We’re looking for exceptional people who are as creative as they are analytical to help us educate the market about a new way to think about cybersecurity. You’ll collaborate with diverse, energetic teams as we develop the Zscaler brand, increase awareness and demand, support partnerships, and help initiate big wins across the company and around the world. It’s an exciting time to be at Zscaler, and marketing is playing a major role in the company’s success. Join us!
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- Review and Audit the martech to ensue it being used to it optimum
- Work as subject matter expert on how our internal systems work and relate to one another to manage, prioritize, and respond to ad-hoc requests from a large and diverse group of individuals in a timely manner
- Gather, test, and implement marketing Tech Stack
- Train and support marketing staff on using marketing technology products
- Build Workflow/Process and documentation
- Collaborate with Marketing Automation team for Integrate marketing technology products with each other.
- Assists the immediate team with reporting, evaluating, researching and resolving issues.
- Participate in functionality review by facilitating the report and matrices
- Work closely with sales ops & IT team to maintain the Tools
- Participate/demonstrate his/her work to management via presentation or orals to articulate the Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly trend
- Self-directed and self-motivated with a demonstrated strength in planning, organizing, and project management skills to meet deadlines.
- Expert in data discovery of Company/Contact profiles using external Data sources
- Bachelor's degree in Comp- Experience in Master and Transactional Data management
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing Technologist
- In-depth knowledge of CRM software, Automation Tool, Database Tool, ABM Tool, Intent tool and has integrated them in the previous organization
- Expert in Analytic, Communication, problem-solving & effective writing skills. Good Personnel management and strategic thinking.
- Must be flexible, adaptable and have the ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment
- Experience working and collaborating with team members located in countries like USA, UK
- Excellent listening and reading skills to fully understand the requirements and pain points.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with interpersonal and influencing skills (at all levels internally, externally, and cross-functionally), including expert Excel and data display presentation.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Expert in analyzing large volumes of data and identifying patterns
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.