Commercial Sales Manager, CEUR & SEUR
Corporate Sales Representative Manager
The EMEA CSR Manager is responsible for building and leading a team to overachieve revenue goals, ensuring customer satisfaction, and coaching a team to achieve world-class results.
About the role:
- Recruit, hire and develop world-class sales talent
- Understand and solve customer pain points through ZScalers unique value proposition
- Embrace selling a disruptive technology to educate key decision makers in organisations in your territory
- Be the GM of your business and create a plan for success
- Coach and motivate sales team to overachieve on targets
- Build development plans for each sales rep
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Product Management, Demand Generation, as well as other key functional roles
- Ensure sales processes and programs are part of the sales culture to ensure visibility, predictability, and consistency
- Work closely with partners to create joint plans, generate pipeline and drive opportunities to closure
- Drive new processes and programs to increase outcomes of team with regards to revenue, pipeline generation and development.
- Ramp quickly through world class onboarding and ongoing learning at your own pace. Delivered through a new start of the art, digital platform
- Maintain Salesforce accuracy to secure the required resources and assistance to help on opportunities
- High earning potential with uncapped plans and generous accelerators
- Experience in sales and in leading successful sales teams- proven track record in hitting stretch goals quarter on quarter
- Experience selling security, SaaS or software preferred
- You have a history of over-achievement in your career and are in the top 10% in your current organisation
- Scientific approach to hiring ‘A’ players
- You are hungry to learn and develop making you highly coachable
- A self-starter who looks to solve problems, makes great decisions and executes
- A learner who invests in self-development to continually become better each day
- Experience working with partners, SIs and selling directly
- Experience selling to multiple levels within an organisation
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, MBA or related area preferred
Additionally, we will make every effort:
- To provide you with the best support, learning, and access to expertise in the marketplace.
- To invest in your personal and professional growth and reward you accordingly with competitive pay, benefits, and equity.
- And, provide you with an environment that is defined by collaboration.
Unique ID: 6596