Professional Services Operations Associate- PST
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Professional Services Operations Associate
Zscaler is looking for a passionate, detail-oriented Professional Services Operations Associate to facilitate the delivery of Zscaler’s global professional services offerings. This role requires a blend of project management, organization skills, team collaboration and great communication skills.
This role involves interaction with various internal teams such as Sales, Finance, Product Management and other cross functional Operations teams, to deliver best in class operations excellence.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- Receive and process new orders daily, ensuring that relevant information is entered correctly into all Professional Services systems
- Properly onboard new customers, including sending welcome emails to customers and aligning Zscaler resources to projects
- Perform initial requirements gathering for custom SOWs and translate the details into deliverables for the Professional Services team
- Cross functional collaboration with Pre-Sales, Sales, and Customer Success teams to facilitate project updates
- Conduct project data scrubs to ensure PS team is in compliance with project tracking
- Create process flow documents
- Support pre-determined geographic region, possible shift work, workflow adjustments during peak business cycles (month/quarter/yearend)
- Other duties or projects, as assigned
- 4-year college degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management, organizational and prioritization skills
- Navigate SFDC, dashboards, reporting, Lightning & Classic
- Advance knowledge of Excel, Word, Powerpoint (pivot tables, v-lookup, formulas, sort, filter, creating/formatting tables, text, images)
- Solid skill set with G-Suite (gmail, google sheets, docs, slides, drive)
- Experience with a chart/flow diagram software such as Lucidchart, draw.io, Visio
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Prior experience in professional services operations, a huge plus
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.