Cloud Security Sales Engineer - CSPM Specialist
We are looking for people who are sharp, creative and hardworking, with an unwavering desire to be the best.
Traditional security companies are becoming less relevant as cloud adoption and digital transformation become the norm in every market industry and every market segmentation. Zscaler has been a leader in Gartner’s MQ for 9 consecutive years and has helped shape the emerging SASE category (a true category creator). We are well-positioned to dominate this massively growing cloud security market.
The Zscaler Culture
Winning Technology and Products -We offer the best technology and products for the Cloud First world. We pioneered cloud security and continue to grow our 20B + TAM by releasing new products every year.
Supportive Leadership – An industry-leading leadership team with strong values, off the chart business acumen that will help you succeed quickly while providing mentorship and career growth.
Competitive; We Play to Win – We are playing in a Rapidly growing TAM and huge market mega-shifts that leads directly to Zscaler; tracking a growth path similar to Salesforce, Workday, & ServiceNow.
Cloud Security Sales Engineer - CSPM Specialist
Zscaler is a “born in the cloud, for the cloud” cyber security company. For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 4,500 companies, processing 150 billion transactions every day and detecting 100 Million threats every day.
Zscaler Cloud Protection (ZCP) is a new business unit created within Zscaler to build on the success of our user and data protection solution and now extend security solutions to protect “Public Cloud Infrastructure such as AWS, Azure and GCP”. We are looking for rock star sales engineers to be part of this new and growing organization. Our successful sales engineers understand any one of the public cloud infrastructure platforms such as AWS, Azure and GCP well. They have the skills required to engage customers in their cloud adoption journey and help customers secure their public cloud infrastructure using zscaler cloud protection platform.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Cloud Security Sales Engineer - CSPM Specialist
- Work with the customers to understand their cloud journey, help them think through cyber security for public cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, GCP) and demonstrate how zscaler CSPM can help secure their public cloud infrastructure.
- Present to customers at all levels in the hierarchy from engineering team members to CIO the solution, benefits, and zscaler unique differentiators.
- Conduct product demonstrations that showcase Zscaler unique value.
- Present Zscaler cloud protection solutions through video conference calls and/or in person meetings as and when the Covid restrictions are lifted.
- Be the product expert for all things related to security and compliance in Public Cloud (AWS, Azure, and GCP)
- Write code/scripts as needed or be able to quickly learn cloud formation templates or ARM templates or any YAML, JSON, Powershell technologies.
- Run Proof-of-Value (POVs) to ensure the customers’ requirements are exceeded
- Work with Product Management, Technical Marketing, and Engineering to build requirements and product features for our large customers and provide feedback from customers.
- Assist in the training newly recruited sales engineers to do customer presentations, product demos, proof of concepts and in understanding internal processes.
- Provide training to partners as needed.
- Enterprise software sales experience, specifically in public cloud Infrastructure / public cloud security.
- 8+ years of experience as a sales engineer, solutions architect. At Least 2 years of that experience is on Public Cloud Infrastructure.
- Working experience with any one of the public cloud platforms such as AWS and/or Azure, GCP.
- Knowledge of native solutions from public cloud platforms such as Azure Security Center or AWS Security Hub.
- Demonstrable experience in securing cloud environments and cloud systems, including topics around certification and compliance.
- Experience in DevOps will be an added advantage.
- Programming experience in a higher-level language such as YAML, JSON, Powershell or Python will be advantageous.
- Deep understanding of API based security & compliance standards
- Demonstrable experience with AWS and/or Microsoft Azure or GCP installation, configuration, and administration of security features and services
- Experience with cloud networking models and connectivity, network security, virtualization, and cloud computing
- Strong communication and presentation skills
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.