Customer Support Associate I
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Customer Support Associate I
The Customer service agent will be required to handle customer interactions (both inbound and outbound) over email and phone calls. The job responsibilities also includes sending communications, assisting with Datacentre migrations and working on projects assigned to the customer experience team. He / She should be proactive in responding to and handling different queries of the customer.
- Manage outbound communication with respect to scheduled changes, upgrades and migrations.
- Should be able to drive customer engagements as per the project(s) assigned.
- Should be able to maintain the balance between the customer's requirements and business.
- Maintain and share daily progress report.
Key Competencies Required:
- Excellent communication skills (Oral and Written)
- Must be driver and self-starter, motivated willing to go above and beyond “CAN-DO” attitude
- Must be aware of every aspect related to the organization in terms of processes, products and services and policy procedures.
- Ability to work under pressure and drive customer engagements following a defined process
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent customer management/time management and project management skills
- Ability to drive closures with customers
- Need basic understanding of TCP/IP and Networking.
- Any CCNA/CCDP certification is a good value add.
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.