Boomi Integration Developer
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Boomi Integration Developer
Location: Bangalore, India
The Zscaler IT Business Systems team is looking for a seasoned Boomi Integration Developer to help architect, design, and implement scalable solutions to automate business processes and move critical business data across Zscaler’s enterprise systems. We are focused on utilizing and extracting value from our Dell Boomi Enterprise integration platform and are looking for a knowledgeable professional who is passionate about building enterprise-scale integration processes. We are primarily a cloud-first IT organization and the Boomi Integration Developer should be familiar with Salesforce.com, NetSuite, SuccessFactors, and SaaS-to-SaaS integration patterns. You will be an active participant in all phases of our project lifecycles and will be required to work closely with a variety of internal business and IT partners to ensure the success of our integrations.
Zscaler has spent years building groundbreaking technology that’s improving the security postures of enterprises around the world. And while engineering teams have been building great Zscaler products, our G&A teams have been building Zscaler into a great company. The members of our GA teams have been working together to recruit the right people, create the right culture and environment, and build a solid financial and legal foundation—all of which has brought us to an incredibly exciting stage with a lot of momentum driving us forward. Join us and you, too, will have the opportunity to be a part of the excitement and contribute to Zscaler’s growth and success in meaningful ways.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
- Architect, design, optimize and implement scalable solutions to automate business processes
- Move critical business data across Zscaler’s enterprise systems
- Advance our Cloud-First IT architecture to the next level
- Participate in requirements, design and development reviews
- Analyze source system data and work with the technical team to determine needs and design solutions
- Administration of the Dell Boomi Integration platform including process integration, maintenance, deployment/release management, security and product support including error resolution
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or another related field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years hands-on, full lifecycle software development experience developing and maintaining large scale production integrations between Enterprise SaaS Applications, using leading Integration Platforms as a Service (iPaaS) such as Dell Boomi (MuleSoft/Informatica)
- Experience with exception handling, alerting, auditing, and security patterns for complex workflows
- Expertise in common SOA design patterns and best practices
- Experience working with technologies like SOAP, REST, XML, XSLT, WSDL, XSD, JSON, sFTP, AWS S3 and encryption
- Good understanding of databases like Amazon RDS/MySQL/PostgreSQL and data warehouses like Snowflake/Redshift
- Familiar with enterprise sales, support, marketing, human resources, payroll, and financial processes and integration experience with the likes of Salesforce, NetSuite, Zendesk, Marketo, SuccessFactors, ADP, Concur
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes. Hands-on experience with the unit, load and performance testing of integrations
- Boomi Integration Developer Certification is desirable
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.