Principal Product Manager (NSS/API/UBA)
Position: Principal Product Manager
Location: San Jose, CA
Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud-first world. Applications have moved from the data center to the cloud and users are connecting to their workloads from everywhere, but security has remained anchored to the data center. Zscaler is redefining security by moving it out of the data center and into the cloud.
The Zscaler Cloud Security Platform uses software-defined business policies, not appliances, to securely connect the right user to the right application, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler offers two service suites. Zscaler Internet Access™ scans every byte of traffic to ensure that nothing bad comes in and nothing good leaks out. Zscaler Private Access™ offers authorized users secure and fast access to internal applications hosted in the data center or public clouds—without a VPN.
Zscaler services are 100% cloud delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances or hybrid solutions are unable to match. Used in more than 185 countries, the Zscaler multi-tenant, distributed security cloud protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss, enabling customers to embrace the agility, speed, and cost containment of the cloud—securely.
Come and join our team and be a part of this exciting transformation to cloud-based security!
- Gather and document market requirements for existing and future offerings. Conduct primary research that includes customer and partner interviews.
- Make tough prioritization choices and find creative solutions to hard problems.
- Build a compelling platform roadmap that delivers a cross-product vision. Identity patterns and synthesize disparate data into a coherent platform deliverable.
- Perform market and competitive landscape analysis.
- Collaborate with product marketing to support the creation of customer-driven messaging and content.
- Works under general direction toward predetermined long-range goals.
- Work closely with engineering and sales teams to specify clear priorities, evaluate technical tradeoffs, and build high-impact features.
- Report status crisply and succinctly to multiple stakeholders, leadership, and customers.
Desired Experience / Skills:
- 5 or more years of Product Management experience, Solutions Architect or Systems Engineers for other UEBA or UBA solutions.
- Solid experience building use cases for security analytics and planning, scoping and prioritizing how best to integrate software apps.
- Experience in API’s, Logging and data lake technologies is a plus.
- Hands-on working knowledge of multiple UEBA or adjacent markets (such as SIEM, ML for security analytics) a plus.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- We protect 15 million users, in 3,250 organizations, across 185+ countries
- Blue Chip Customers (200 of Global 2,000 in our portfolio)
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement?
If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team!
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.