Sr. Site Reliability Engineer
Position: Sr. Site Reliability Engineer
Location: East Coast, USA or Surrounding Areas
*** US citizenship is required *** due to do the nature of the customers.
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Responsibilities/ What You'll Do:
- Managing patching and fixing vulnerabilities
- Writing new tools and automation in Python, Ansible
- Evaluating new technologies and services for the operations environment
- Create and deploy scalable systems for massively growing global infrastructure
- Design and deployment of our customer-facing Linux and BSD based systems infrastructure
- Develop, augment and maintain Ops documentation
- 5+ years experience in a SaaS/ Cloud/Distributed environment growing at rapid scale
- Minimum 2+ years of scripting experience (Bash, Python) is required
- Experience with automation frameworks (Ansible preferred, Chef, Puppet, Terraform)
- Developing and debugging tools, automation and scripts
- Strong Centos/UNIX skills, FreeBSD specific experience is a plus
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot systems performance and work with time series data
- Basic Networking skills (TCP/IP, DNS, LACP, CARP) for testing and troubleshooting is required
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar discipline with MS degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering preferred
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.