Professional Services Project Manager
Position: Professional Services Project Manager
We are looking for people who are sharp, creative and hardworking, with an unwavering desire to be the best.
Traditional security companies are becoming less relevant as cloud adoption and digital transformation become the norm in every market industry and every market segmentation. Zscaler has been a leader in Gartner’s MQ for 9 consecutive years and has helped shape the emerging SASE category (a true category creator). We are well-positioned to dominate this massively growing cloud security market.
The Zscaler Culture
Winning Technology and Products -We offer the best technology and products for the Cloud First world. We pioneered cloud security and continue to grow our 20B + TAM by releasing new products every year.
Supportive Leadership – An industry-leading leadership team with strong values, off the chart business acumen that will help you succeed quickly while providing mentorship and career growth.
Competitive; We Play to Win – We are playing in a Rapidly growing TAM and huge market mega-shifts that leads directly to Zscaler; tracking a growth path similar to Salesforce, Workday, & ServiceNow
- Responsible for the overall success of all new customer deployments as a single point of contact during the deployment service period.
- Build and maintain well-established relationships with key customer stakeholders.
- Establish success criteria, metrics, milestones, and timelines for deployment projects and ensure projects remain on track and on time.
- Manage Customers to ensure all teams are aligned and deliverables are met.
- Work escalated accounts, and resolve with all required Zscaler resources.
- Maintain project tracking and customer issue documentation within appropriate systems and databases.
- Effectively communicate services, tools, and processes related to onboarding and post-sales support engagement.
- Perform welcome calls with customers, describing the service, tools, and process.
- Provide regular deployment status and progress updates to Customers streamlining message to fit different customer base/audiences.
- Good understanding of Security fundamentals such as Firewalls, Proxies and Web Security Gateways.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to present to a large audience and facilitate calls of that size.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business
- Project Management (PMP) certification
- 3+ years project management experience
- 1+ years in current position
- Ability and willingness to work in shifts and US timezone
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement?
If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team!
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
Unique ID: 5499