Lead Analyst, Analytics
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative, and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Lead Analyst, Sales Analytics
Location: Bangalore, India
The Lead Analyst will report to the Sales Operations Manager. This role is part of our Sales BI & Analytics team which is responsible for reporting & business analytics for Sales and Sales related functions. This position will solve complex business problems using data for driving the growth of the organization. The candidate would be required to work on tools such as R/Python, Salesforce.com, Excel, SQL and Tableau.
The Zscaler sales team is comprised of smart and tenacious people who are passionate about our vision of a secure, cloud-enabled digital future. By using their talent to share that vision, Zscaler sales teams are bringing the power and agility of cloud transformation to organizations around the world. Be a part of it!
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand business challenges and develop analytical solutions to positively impact business performance
- Use of statistical tools and techniques to derive the solutions
- Evaluate various options in terms of appropriate modelling technique/algorithm and apply the one which fits best in the overall business & technical environment
- Present complex information and data in an uncomplicated, easy-to-understand way to drive action
- 3-6 years of hands on experience in advanced statistical analysis using various techniques
- Ability to drive analytics solution in a multi-disciplinary environment and collaborate with diverse internal teams
- Knowledge of SQL, R/Python, Predictive analytics Data Modelling, Tableau
- Drive to learn, iterate and innovate and passionate about applying data analytics to solve business problems
- Works independently to construct complex statistical models
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and strong team player
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.