Analyst - IT M&A, Divestiture and ITO Strategy & Planning
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the Cloud, infrastructure and security industry. Our industry leading cloud platform delivers comprehensive” security as a service” through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 12M employees.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Analyst, M&A, Divestiture and ITO Transitions
Location: India (Chandigarh, Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad)
The Analyst - IT M&A, Divestiture and ITO Strategy & Planning role works within the M&A, Divestitures and ITO team within the Office of the CEO. This analyst is responsible for supporting the go to market (GTM) business solution that leverages Zscalers comprehensive infrastructure, security and cloud platform to assist clients accelerate their M&A and Divestiture journeys.
This highly visible GTM is reliant upon deep understanding of M&A and Divestiture transactions, how deals are shaped, pursued, planned and implemented with advisory firms, consultancies and global systems integrators (GSIs), in addition to technologies that accelerate synergy benefits (Cyber security, infrastructure and cloud technology). The Analyst position would benefit from relevant experience and knowledge.
- Highly GTM/sales operational centric role, requiring daily client focused activities as directed by the GTM team leadership
- Define, develop and build upon the go to market collateral for the M&A, Divestiture and ITO program, including content creation, customer success and syndication
- Support GTM team’s client pursuits and proposal generation through to opportunity tracking, quote generation, systems engineer/professional services engagement and direct or indirect channels as necessary
- Work closely with GTM team as team cultivates key advisory and GSI relationships (M&A, Technology, Security), as the team expands the channel and showcases Zscalers differentiation – requires confidence when with business, operational and technical presentations and discussions
- Collaborate with Enterprise clients, as directed by GTM team, in preparing for M&A/Divestiture transactions, to support Zscaler’s approaches and emerging practices that deliver synergy benefits earlier in the transaction
- Support client implementation planning, that leverages past success, best practices and financial modeling to create a well-defined M&A/Divestiture plan that addresses: time to value, risk mitigation, user performance and cost optimization
- Support the GTM team, close contact with clients during their M&A/Divestiture journey, offering ideas and options for expanding the value their providing to the organization after Day 1
- Work with GTM team to capture customer and advisory/GSI feedback to prioritize new capabilities for the business solution and collaborate with Zscaler senior leadership on means to address them (build/buy/partner)
- Support the development of perspectives to present, advocate and evangelize the company’s solutions to partner (advisory, GSI, ITO), analysts, customers and external events/audiences
- Ability to learn and demonstrate an understanding of M&A/Divestitures, Digital Transformation, Infrastructure, Networking and Cybersecurity architectures (including NIST, SASE, Zero Trust and SDN)
- Comfortable in supporting business strategy (Advisory, Corporate Strategy) through technical planning dialogues (GSI/ITO, Enterprise IT, Cyber Security) with both clients and partners
- Work with sales, solutioning and marketing organizations to support the promotion of the business solution and it’s affiliated value propositions
- Capture and analyze customer success, which includes case studies, quals/citations and synergy benefit achieved through deployment
- Apply Business Intelligence & Analytics experience to develop insights (SFDC), dashboards (Tableau, PowerBI) and infographics
- Experience supporting M&A/Divestiture pursuits and implementations, while working for a recognized Advisory firm or Global Systems Integrator for 3 - 5 years
- Prior experience in an advisory role as management/technology consultant
- Strong business, financial and technical aptitude when it comes to Digital Transformation, M&A, Divestitures and IT Outsourcing
- Demonstrated ability to support and execute complex sales pursuits and implementation programs leveraging a large Cloud SaaS platform
- Understanding of Advisory firms and Global SI’s, with an ability to navigate them, identify key stakeholders and influence them
- Demonstrated ability to earn client confidence, while also comfortable driving technical implementation planning directly with Enterprise clients and/or partner with Advisory firms or GSI’s
- Past experience as a technology architecture, solutions consultant and cyber security analyst is advantageous
- Experience leading complex programs/projects following an Agile methodology is desired
- Excellent communication - both writing and speaking, follow-up skills and interpersonal skills
- High degree of intellectual curiosity, sense of urgency and client empathy to assist customers, during their M&A/Divestiture journey
What You Can Expect From Us:
- A fast paced and highly energetic culture that thrives on exceeding client expectations
- An environment where you will be working on leading edge technologies and architectures to address complex business problems
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace, that operates as a start-up with a high degree of respect and integrity for one another
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- We protect 15 million users, in 3,250 organizations, across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 = Exceptional place to work!
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.