Manager, Sales Development Representatives
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
The Manager, Sales Development Representative Team - Corporate Sales is responsible for building and leading a team of Sales Development Representatives to achieve goals by obtaining qualified customer meetings for field representatives, driving the sales process forward, ensuring customer satisfaction, and coaching team to achieve world class results.
- Coach and motivate the Sales Development Representative Sales team
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Product Management, Demand Generation, as well as other key functional roles
- Engages with Partners to identify opportunities for Sales Development Representative Sales team
- Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement of processes.
- Monitor and coach to Zscaler core values
- Interact with Sales Operations to ensure forecast accuracy and SFDC hygiene
- Identify training opportunities for team and ensures compliance
- Assist Corporate Sales Manager with forecasting for territory
- Knowledge of Mid Market / Corporate Sales process
- A minimum of 5-7 years Management experience in high-tech sales
- Ability to prospect and market concepts to new and existing accounts while interpreting complex information.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to forecast accurately
- Proficient in use of relevant CRM database tools (SFDC)
- Ability to influence others and prepare for emerging customer needs
- Highly motivated, positive attitude; results-oriented personality with strong desire to succeed
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
- Enterprise sales experience with and actionable relationship list of decision makers
- Superb organizational skills
- 'Whatever it takes' attitude and motivation to deliver above quota performance
- Prior success driving sales meetings numbers and motivating a team to succeed
- Prior startup and/or small private company experience
- Experience working with channel partners and understanding of a channel-centric go-to-market approach
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Follow Us on LinkedIn