Business Support Analyst, SalesForce Administration
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Business Support Analyst, SalesForce Administration
Location: Chandigarh, India
The Business Support Analyst will report to the Team Lead, Sales Support. As a Business Support System Analyst within the Sales Automation team, you will be responsible for managing and supporting System Tasks, Initiatives, and Projects that support our Go To Market and Sales Execution Strategy.
Zscaler has spent years building groundbreaking technology that’s improving the security postures of enterprises around the world. And while engineering teams have been building great Zscaler products, our G&A teams have been building Zscaler into a great company. The members of our GA teams have been working together to recruit the right people, create the right culture and environment, and build a solid financial and legal foundation—all of which has brought us to an incredibly exciting stage with a lot of momentum driving us forward. Join us and you, too, will have the opportunity to be a part of the excitement and contribute to Zscaler’s growth and success in meaningful ways.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- Responsible for managing and updating finance-related data in SFDC and should be able to understand SFDC change requests from business and co-ordinate with the development team.
- Manage customer Install base and Renewal opportunities in the system
- Responsible for maintaining finance-related fields such as MRR, ARR, ACV, Renewable ACV.
- Engage with cross-functional ops teams to consolidate data in SFDC
- Troubleshoot end user’s issues related to Salesforce with strict adherence to SLA’s
- Configure users, profiles, roles, and access.
- Work with diverse teams and act as an interface between the business teams and developers.
- Manage Change Requests in SFDC.
- Understanding about Quote to Cash process
- 3 – 5 years of experience in enterprise automation, with the most recent 2 years on Salesforce administration.
- Should be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Should have experience in Master and Transactional Data management.
- Preferably an Expert in Excel & analyzing large volumes of data andidentifying patterns.
- Apttus Quoting tool (or CPQ) skills and knowledge of Order Management.
- Expert in data discovery of company profiles using external Data sources.
- Comfortable with loading and querying large data sets using Data Loader and/or Workbench.
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.