Senior Field Marketing Manager - South East Asia and Greater China
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Born and built 100% in the cloud, Zscaler operates a massive global cloud security platform through 150 global data centres to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler protects over 3,500 companies in 185 countries, detecting over 100 million threats daily. We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
As the Senior Field Marketing Manager, South East Asia and Greater China, you’ll be responsible for growing awareness, demand, pipeline and customer advocacy in the region.
Working alongside the Asia Pacific and Japan team, and as part of the global marketing group, you’ll design and execute strategic and tactical programs that educate and engage target audiences, drive the end-to-end sales process and support the customer lifecycle.
- Develop a deep understanding of the enterprise+ business, acting as the primary marketing contact for the region. Collaborate with local leaders, sales functions and the partner team to align marketing, make business recommendations and ensure local needs are met.
- Develop quarterly regional objectives in line with global and local goals. Track KPI’s weekly and report on marketing’s contribution to marketing engagements, new business meetings, pipeline and customer success. Analyse performance, spot trends and lead change for continuous improvement.
- Agree target accounts in the territory, build quality contact data and account intelligence to create a solid foundation for an account-based marketing program.
- Use marketing tools to uncover new and recently engaged contacts and accounts. Alert Sales Development Representatives and Regional Sales Managers, adding value with business insights and recommendations for follow-up.
- Combine corporate communications and campaigns with a calendar of local marketing to create a comprehensive, multi-channel, quarterly marketing program that meets objectives.
- Invest time to understand the product portfolio, use cases, customer stories and content library, leveraging available resources for timely, relevant outreach. Feed competitive information, local developments and content requirements back to product marketing and content teams to help drive the product and content roadmap.
- Identify, develop and execute a comprehensive calendar of Zscaler events, industry tradeshows, CXO roundtables, partner events and webinars.
- Develop and execute innovative local campaigns with highly personalized experiences that surprise and delight targets, educate and engage.
- Set the highest standards for campaign and event management, ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to and projects are managed to meticulous detail end-to-end to deliver outstanding innovation, communications, efficiency and customer experience.
- Take accountability for the results and ROI of every project, tracking each program on an ongoing basis to ensure closed-loop lead follow-up and conversion. Work with field teams and operations to link and attribute marketing programs to revenue.
- Research, select and negotiate external vendor services. Managing external partners and agencies as an extended team, setting the same high standards for planning, execution and deliverables.
- Manage projects against goals and to budgets. Update budgets and reports weekly.
The Ideal Profile:
- Commercially focused with a degree in a STEM or business subject
- 5+ years field marketing experience with demonstrable results in driving sales pipeline. Experience of managing client-side events and partner programs an advantage
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, negotiation and presentation skills. Has the gravitas to communicate and influence effectively at all levels internally and externally
- Thinks strategically but has strong organizational skills and is willing to take on multiple tactical projects, managing them to exacting detail
- Highly numerate, enjoys analysis and can derive business insights from data to make smart decisions
- Is tech savvy and proficient in Google Suite and Microsoft Office. Knowledge of salesforce.com CRM an advantage.
- Is energetic and thrives in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment.
- Learns fast, is self-aware, ambitious and passionate about their performance and development
- Turns challenges into opportunities and approaches every situation with a positive, “can do” attitude. Enjoys going the extra mile to turn in outstanding results
- Fluency in Chinese is preferred
- Post-pandemic: Willing to travel within territory approx. 25% of the time
What You Can Expect From Us
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.