Title: Content Strategist
Zscaler is seeking a superb Content Strategist to work across product marketing, brand, web strategy, content marketing, community, social, events and thought leadership. We are looking for the right person to help supercharge how we deliver best in class content to our growing prospect and client portfolio. You live and breath how to build rich content supporting campaigns delivering targeted cohesive narratives across the entire customer journey.
With storytelling, strategic and data driven insights, this role will actively enforce and express our brand promise while building deep connections with our customers, prospects, and partners. This is a great opportunity to work with a blue-chip technology company that is shaping the way people securely operate in the digital world.
- Consider content from a holistic standpoint—systems, platforms, and channels—to create a unified narrative and user experience that delivers on conversion
- Understand information architecture and taxonomies in content structure
- Use journey mapping and design thinking to innovate and solve problems
- Seek out and use data and customer insights to inform content strategies
- Collaborate with visual designers, product owners, product marketing experts and advertising partners
- Synthesize complex concepts into simple, understandable, and relatable content
- Write high-quality, brand copy for wireframes, prototypes
- Create and persuasively communicate content plans to key stakeholders
- Lead content review sessions
- Develop content with a goals for continuous optimization
- Set objectives and KPIs for content quality, effectiveness, SEO, awareness, impressions and conversions, .com visits etc.
- Develop end-to-end user journeys across the web ecosystem for optimal experience and conversion for a wide array of personas.
- Contribute to out of the box social campaigns establishing our voice and personality to build credibility with our relevant audience
- Partner with demand generation and product marketing teams to drive pipeline
- Develop metrics that monitor engagement and KPIs to forecast, track, and analyze marketing initiatives to ensure we are optimized to exceed performance targets
- 5 plus years B2B brand management, content marketing and thought leadership with an agency or internal client
- Developed B2B content and communications programs that deliver on strong content marketing methods, blended with powerful thought leadership and brand efforts to differentiate technology within an emerging category
- Comprehend the power of strategic SEO
- Self-starter with the ability to learn quickly and work in a dynamic environment
- A successful track record of executing programs with cross-functional virtual teams
- BS/BA degree required
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.