Job Title: DevOps Engineer (Cloud Browser Isolation team)
Location: Valencia, Spain
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 4,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
We have a terrific opportunity in our Zscaler Remote Browser Isolation team for a DevOps Engineer. This is an excellent opportunity to join a small, dynamic team that is working on cutting edge Browser Isolation technology to evolve our current cloud security flagship products: ZIA and ZPA.
About the Role:
Zscaler is looking for an agile and hands-on infrastructure engineer that has a unique combination of skills and wants to develop professionally inside a world-class engineering team. The ideal candidate will play a key horizontal role in all phases of the product development cycle, from definition, design, through implementation and test of our Browser Isolation technology. The candidate will be joining the efforts of our DevOps/Infrastructure team to help in the endeavour of designing automation for our complex infrastructure requirements, implementing CI pipelines and new automated software delivery methods.
- Build, Test and Enhance the CI/CD infrastructure
- Implement tools and automation to increase developers productivity and act as a advocate for DevOps inside the engineering team
- Working closely with QA and Engineering to understand, design and implement solutions for the infrastructure that are aligned with the business requirements
- Design and implement tools for automation of deployment/upgrade of customer rollouts with a focus on minimizing maintenance requirements and error prone tasks.
- Work with SMEs and participate in all phases of product development to assess, plan and contribute to the evolution of infrastructure to support the product from a scalability and performance perspective
- Work with engineering teams to improve tools, processes, and the microservices they support
- Participate in post-mortem operations discussions, capacity planning exercises to help identify areas of improvements on automation and error reporting/observability.
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Hands-on Experience with designing and implementing automation tools to manage cloud or on-premise infrastructure
- Intermediate to advanced level experience with at least one public cloud platform like AWS, Azure, or GCP. AWS Preferred.
- Must have experience with Container schedulers like Kubernetes (preferred) and/or Docker Swarm.
- Intermediate to advanced level experience with Linux Operating System
- Intermediate to advanced level experience working with CI & Build tools
- Good experience working with one or more config management and orchestration tools like Terraform, Docker, Ansible, Puppet, Salt or Chef. Terraform or Docker Preferred.
- Experience coding in one or more of the following languages: Python or GoLang. Bash scripting as well.
- Passion for automation and problem solving.
- Exceptional English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work both with a global team and individually
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.