Sales Enablement Manager
As the Sales Enablement Manager for Zeta, you will work directly with the Sales team, Account Leaders, and Product Marketing to assess and support new business opportunities, develop and maintain robust RFP content to represent Zeta to our clients and prospects. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is self-motivated, collaborative, and an excellent project manager. You will be responsible for creation and management of various projects and initiatives that will assist in the development of Zeta’s winning go-to-market strategy, driving sales engagement and consistently improving processes and outcomes.
Responsibilities and Impact:
Overall responsibilities include:
- Manage a variety of sales support initiatives focused on assisting the company win new business and retain / cross sell existing customers.
- Work with opportunity owner to ensure proper client discovery is captured and shared and a win theme is established that matches Zeta solution(s) to customers’ needs.
- Aid in selling the deliverable, by responding to client needs with accurate answers that represent Zeta capabilities.
- Partner with internal Solutions Architects, Technology teams and BU SME’s to guide solutions.
- Managing RFP responses. While RFPs are ‘owned’ by the seller, this person is the wrangler and process police – making sure it all gets done well by the right people and with the best possible answers:
- Project manage & champion the use of a standardized response plan and process
- Setting and maintaining timelines for the response team to manage against from kick-off to delivery
- Completing responses using a centralized RFP / Proposal repository (e.g. complete 70% of the response) with standard answers
- Working with solution strategy team members, Product, and internal BU SMEs to accurately answer new questions
- Infusing Zeta’s unique value proposition within responses
- Raising concerns and escalating proactively as needed to get the work completed on time
- Supporting Sales team
- Support Sales through all sales stages (initial meetings, presentations and closing activities) of the sales pursuit to win new business, retain existing clients and/or cross-sell/up-sell existing business
- Coordinate / manage meeting deliverables and follow-ups
- Coordinate / curate relevant content for sales meetings such as competitive data
- Partner with Product Marketing on customized materials for Sales & Client Services to effectively position Zeta’s products and services
- RFP Content Management
- Accurately capture, aggregate, and update content in central repositories, including our RFP Response Software, RFPIO, as well as internal content collaboration tools, SharePoint & HighSpot
- Work with cross functional teams to optimize response content
- Develop and utilize requisite workflows for keeping content accurate and current within the RFP repository
- Ensure RFPIO is populated with content that reflects the breadth and depth of product and service offerings.
- Provide formal maintenance incorporating feedback from Product, Product Marketing, and SMEs.
- Wrangler: Proven track record of project management and time management to ensure that content developed is relevant and aligned with sales and business needs and objectives.
- Author: Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills to satisfy two key areas:
- 1) Understanding and communicating of our products and services as described in all sales collateral training materials
- 2) Partner with internal key stakeholders, who will need help in the build of new content for various projects (sales materials, technical documentation, analyst relations, etc.), to ensure quick adaptation to fit sales and business needs.
- Problem Solver: Strong problem-solving skills, self-motivated, personable, and strong attention to detail comfortable working outside of formal structures with a wide variety of people and roles
- Student: Consistently curious, the desire to gain familiarity and expertise in multiple practice areas.
- Teacher: Can translate information into understandable material.
- Juggler: Ability to work in a fast paced, detail-oriented environment. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously with limited supervision.
- Expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel. Adobe Creative Suite experience is a plus.
- Education and Experience: Bachelor's Degree Required
- Minimum 4 years' relevant experience in a similar role and 1-2 years in a fast-moving company
- Martech / AdTech Experience is a plus
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Zeta
We are committed to building diverse teams with different identities, backgrounds and perspectives.
We believe in providing a forum to connect at Zeta, to learn and celebrate differences. Our mission is to ensure we have an environment that enables a deep level of trust and belonging, so everyone feels invited to bring their whole selves to work, and to increase both diversity at Zeta as well as in the technology industry.
Zeta considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, race, color, religion, age, disability, status as a veteran, or national or ethnic origin; nor does Zeta discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity or expression.
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.