Vice President M&A
The VP M&A supports the company in identifying, analyzing and executing M&A opportunities for Zeta. This person will report to and work directly for Zeta’s CEO and support the EVP, Corporate Development. This position works in a project-oriented environment and engages in complex, broad analyses.
- Source, screen and propose investment, partnerships and M&A opportunities
- Develop detailed financial models and business cases including projections, valuation, and investment return analyses
- Perform business, financial, accounting, and customer due diligence
- Work closely with Zeta business units to align M&A strategy with partners and other key constituents
- Track industry and competitive trends as a baseline for strategic decision-making, constantly remaining forward-thinking about opportunities and risks in the marketplace
- Ad hoc analysis and other duties as assigned
Minimum Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or MBA in Finance, Business, Economics, or related field
- 2 – 3 years’ analytical experience
- High proficiency with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Work alongside and communicate effectively with different groups and organizational levels across Zeta
- Ability to multi-task across a variety of projects, departments and timelines
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- A flexible, dynamic, self-demanding and proactive individual; able to motivate him/herself and other
Preferred Experience and Qualifications
- 2 - 3 years of post-undergraduate work at an investment bank, other financial services experience including corporate development/strategy
- Someone who knows how to jockey, excel, evaluate and model a deal & looking to leave the financial industry for an entrepreneurial experience at an innovative and fast growing marketing technology company.
- Strong aptitude in financial and market analysis
- Excellent communication and influence skills
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.
Zeta Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.