Enterprise Channel Sales - CRM
The Enterprise Channel Sales Director is responsible for creating, building, and extending the sales efforts to our partners. This sales role is both a farmer and a hunter role focused primarily on partners to grow and acquire enterprise grade accounts in a competitive landscape.
- Engage in targeted prospect accounts through partners : CRM & Digital agencies, consultancy firms, and Media Agencies.
- Work with Sales and SDR teams to generate business opportunities through professional, dedicated prospecting and cold-calling
- Orchestrate discussions with partners around their clients’ business needs
- Keep up to date and motivated our partners
- Create a Partner Program and certification
- Develop a pipeline of viable opportunities that exceeds quota, and keep abreast of prospects
- Work closely with Sales Directors, from lead generation to closure
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets
Experience & Education Requirements:
Successful candidates will have a background in marketing platform software sales or customer success with a significant services component, as well as experience leveraging strategic relationships with external partners. Individuals must have a demonstrated sales track record developing and managing accounts and a proven track record of growing them.
Strong candidates must have 4+ years of high-value software sales experience and have a "consultative" value based approach to selling. Experience with email service providers and working within a fast-paced growing company environment is a plus. In addition, candidates should have:
- Excellent sales skills, lead development and qualification skills – especially at agencies
- Ability to operate at C-Level within our customers (CMO’s & CTO’s)
- Experience in the platform marketing industry in the past 3+ years
- Strong knowledge of Ad-Tech: DMP, DSP, Personalisation, Data Onboarding, Device Matching, 3rd party ad-server, attribution vendors
- Excellent oral and written communications skills including strong presentation/demo skills both in person and via phone/web presentation
- Strong technology skills. Must be able to do product demonstration and credibly discuss technical topics
- Marketing platform sales experience
- Stable track record with 2+ years in each organization
- Knowledge of any of the following industry verticals – Auto, Retail, BFI, Travel, High Tech, Telecommunications, Education.
- Remote work allowed.
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.
Zeta Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.