Field Marketing Manager
We are seeking a Field Marketing Manager to join our dynamic Marketing department to drive sales engagement, brand awareness and product demand via field marketing initiatives. Our ideal candidate will have experience planning and executing marketing and advertising technology product-focused field initiatives, inclusive of supporting paid and earned media. Focus areas to include product driven field marketing, client and executive events, conference and tradeshows, local media coordination, and targeted media.
The Field Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing all field events and supporting social media, working with cross-functional leadership teams throughout the entire event lifecycle; ideation and budget planning to full ownership of coordination, operations, delivery, and measurement reporting of impact and return on investment for each event.
With a close eye to timeline and detail, the Field Marketing Manager will continually communicate across functions of all levels to ensure consistency and alignment of our product and brand position to event execution. This role will work collaboratively across these teams to take ideation to market in thoughtful, high-impact ways to ensure our product message reaches the right customers, at the right time, and in the right place.
- Develop Zeta product field marketing strategy. Identify target audiences in market, and ideating product specific event concepts to address available audience and drive sales demand.
- Work with Marketing leadership to align field execution with overarching strategy and business objectives
- Coordinate, manage, and execute high-caliber, client-facing events
- Collaborate across all levels to executive, marketing, product, sales, and customer success teams pre, during, and post-event ensuring alignment to strategy and on time execution
- Source, negotiate, and manage all venues and vendors as required for all events
- Concept and manage production of all event collateral including invitations, correspondence, materials, name tags, etc. as per organization’s project management processes
- Manage travel arrangements as necessary including event attendee registration, pre-booking hotels, identifying flights, etc., for all local and non-local events to ensure consistence experience at each touchpoint
- Collaborate with Marketing leadership to develop omni-channel campaigns to support field events, inclusive of event promo (email, social, etc.), landing and registration pages, blog content, etc.
- Partner with sales team to utilize events for demand driving opportunity. Ensure teams have applicable materials to promote and invite their clients, capture new leads, and follow up
- Ideate, coordinate and distribute event related gifts and branded swag
- Develop and own campaign and creative briefs as related to field initiatives
- Concept and manage multivariant testing of event concepts to optimize demand generation
- Leverage SalesForce to manage all lead data from events, and generate reports on ROI
- Concept and content frameworks to support field initiatives, inclusive of thought leadership content and post event recaps. Also oversee all production of these related items
- Develop copy for targeted field promotions (email, social, ads, etc.)
- Take photos at events for future organic promotional items (email, social)
- Partner with Digital Marketing Specialist to ensure field product content is utilized to extend reach of event and extend ROI
- Oversee potential on-site video production, as applicable, inclusive of coordination with vendors, development of production timeline, and post filming editing/producing oversight with videographer to ensure high quality final product
- Using overarching content, create targeted, bite size messages for sales to use in lead gen efforts, enabling field initiatives as opportunity for new client touchpoint
- Constantly collect competitive collateral and content concept and ideate new ways to ensure Zeta market content is disruptive, innovative, and relevant
- Concept and manage multivariant testing of event content to optimize demand generation
- Maintain deadlines and ensure all field related content is run through organizational QA process
- 5+ years of marketing experience in event planning and content marketing
- Experience working with product marketing teams and understanding of product segmentation and audience targeting
- Experience overseeing large scale events and logistics, inclusive of on-site media and vendor management
- Strong content development skills and ability to concept hero content frameworks and write event promotion copy
- Strong analytics mindset and ability to effectively target and nurture leads through event activations
- Experience creating project recaps, using consumer data to analyze ROI of each initiative
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or closely-related field
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication, and professionalism. Ability to influence strategic direction.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly organized with strong project management skills. Keen attention to detail
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Marketing Automation tools (Hubspot, Pardot, Marketo, etc.) preferred
- Experience in B2B technology company preferred
- Proactive self-starter who can thrive in a collaborative team environment
- Willing to travel