Sales Development Representative - CRM
Sales Development Representatives are responsible for qualifying leads at the initial stages in the sales funnel. They must research potential clients, connect with and educate prospects and qualify leads before handing them off to the closers of the sales team.
- Meet all KPIs as set forth by the Director of Sales Development
- Consistently meet or exceed assigned monthly, quarterly and annual quota
- Drive the acquisition of new logos within the target market
- Efficiently and effectively qualify and process assigned leads into sales opportunities
- Become versed in our cutting edge technology offerings
- Research and gather business intelligence
- Driving traffic to and assist with generating attendance in trade shows and other events for our customers.
- Provide follow-up activities consistent with the lifecycle of the sale to ensure meetings are confirmed and attended smoothly.
- Report to Director of Sales Development with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
- Clear, controlled and professional communication skills required - must be able to converse effectively with C-suite executives.
- Organizational skills with thorough follow-through and attention to detail.
- Strong, assertive, and demonstrable sales aptitude.
- Ability to learn the business benefits of technology and confidently articulate those benefits to a prospect.
- Ambitious and career-oriented.
- Ability to adapt, contribute and succeed in a fast paced, rapidly changing, technology sales environment
- Ability to develop trust and relationships with prospects and customers
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to create compelling events
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and an outgoing, energetic presence
- Excellent phone, inquiry, and presentation skills.
- Technology fluency in order to demonstrate and answer questions regarding our products.
- Strong time management and organizational discipline.
- Knowledge of MS Office products
- Knowledge of sales technologies, including lead management software
- 2-3 years of sales experience, with a history of exceeding lead targets
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Zeta
We are committed to building diverse teams with different identities, backgrounds and perspectives.
We believe in providing a forum to connect at Zeta, to learn and celebrate differences. Our mission is to ensure we have an environment that enables a deep level of trust and belonging, so everyone feels invited to bring their whole selves to work, and to increase both diversity at Zeta as well as in the technology industry.
Zeta considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, race, color, religion, age, disability, status as a veteran, or national or ethnic origin; nor does Zeta discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity or expression.
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.