Transformation Project Manager
Operational Excellence – Transformation Project Manager
This position will be part of the Global Growth – Marketing Operational Excellence team. Job location is in Prague, reporting to Operational Excellence Manager. We are looking for a fast-learning, very diligent and self-organized individual with ability to work independently on projects of various size. The candidate must be at ease to work in a cross-functional and multi-national team with emphasis on successful and timely delivery.
As the world of marketing operations is constantly evolving, we would like to grow the team that focuses on Operational Excellence, business transformation and process improvement activities. Our team is a group committed to diversity and inclusion. We love connecting people from different backgrounds, perspectives and geographies!
- Scope, size and drive projects focused on leading change around ways of working and operating new technologies within cross-functional teams
- Work on tasks without daily supervision, establish cadence and drive deliverables through status meetings with project team. Document meetings as required, distribute notes internally and to client
- Clarify and regularly communicate project status and success criteria with relevant teams and management
There is a track record of bringing structure to chaos, managing expectations and ensuring timely delivery of input from all stakeholders. You enjoy influencing others to win them for your cause, but you know you don't need to be everybody's friend. You can handle your way around connecting a few Excel tables together and deliver your storyline through an impactful presentation.
By bringing you on our team, we can look forward to meet an organized and curious person who loves to learn. We can be sure to rely on you, because you will take responsibility for your achievements as well as for your mistakes!
Essential Skills Required
- Expert communicator with working proficiency in English
- 2-5 years of project management experience
- Understands metrics setting and performance measurement in projects/processes
- Basic digital marketing knowledge (no experience required)
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills, including negotiation, persuasion and conflict resolution skills
- Advanced MS PowerPoint/Excel and Google Slides/Sheets skills
- Proactive and curious nature
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Digital marketing/agency experience
- Analytical background and Six Sigma or Lean awareness
- Previous responsibility and ownership of technical projects and be able to articulate reasons for success/failure and strategies to improve future results
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.
Zeta Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.