Account Director - CRM
Zeta Global is looking for a dynamic, personable and strategically minded individual who is acutely skilled in client service management, to join a growing team for one of our largest clients. They will be a team player; solutions oriented and have the ability to manage multiple client and internal stakeholders at senior levels. Having digital marketing experience is a requirement, with experience in traditional and emerging mediums a very strong plus. A background in CRM business strategy and technology is required. A background in being a leader on a large and multi-disciplined team is required. This role reports into the Sr. Director of Client Services for the team.
The successful candidate will be able to understand and proactively identify client and teammate needs and work with specialist teams to effectively develop business solutions across services and technology, as well as ensure excellence in delivery. They will also have a proven track record in growing revenue across a book of business, as well as a strong understanding of technology and the ability to effectively communicate complex solutions to clients. They will be able to successfully serve as the main conduit between our Sr. Director of Customer Experience and Sr. Strategist on the team and the client and/or other internal service groups (creative, technology, etc.) at Zeta Global.
- Serve as the primary client services contact that works to coordinate with client contacts and our CX& Strategy team members, as well as between both those groups and other internal Zeta Global service divisions (creative, technology, operations etc.)
- Developing deep and enduring client partnerships with high client satisfaction ratings
- Developing deep and enduring intra-team partnerships with high teammate satisfaction ratings
- Monitoring and maintaining high quality services, technology, and strategic plans
- Responsible for monthly billing duties and revenue allocation reporting
- Presenting to both internal resources, teammates, and client on a variety of initiatives and informational categories
- Leading all weekly and recurring scheduled client facing status calls and preparation for the same
- Coordination of team-wide meetings both in person and via phone
- Strong focus on Strategic initiatives, both optimizing existing ones and launching/developing new ones in conjunction with the CX and Strategy SME team members
- Maximizing existing and generating new revenue streams from client budgets in conjunction with the Sr. Director of Client services for the team
- 7+ years’ in a senior digital and traditional marketing position managing senior clients and multiple stakeholders
- Previous experience with cross-channel digital and traditional marketing, partnership development, ecommerce and CRM
- Experience in partnering with clients and colleagues on business strategy and solutions
- Proven revenue generation and growth across book of business
- Adept with accounting math
- Strong understanding of marketing platform technology
- Strong understanding of the various marketing mediums available: digital, emerging and traditional
- Experience with Basecamp or similar asset/project management systems
- Management experience
- Superb communication skills
- Highly resourceful, solutions oriented with a positive attitude
- Team player
- Degree education
- Evidence of continued personal development
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Zeta
We are committed to building diverse teams with different identities, backgrounds and perspectives.
We believe in providing a forum to connect at Zeta, to learn and celebrate differences. Our mission is to ensure we have an environment that enables a deep level of trust and belonging, so everyone feels invited to bring their whole selves to work, and to increase both diversity at Zeta as well as in the technology industry.
Zeta considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, race, color, religion, age, disability, status as a veteran, or national or ethnic origin; nor does Zeta discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity or expression.
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.