Content Marketing Manager
We are seeking a Content Marketing Manager with a proven track record of success in developing content and associated materials within the B2B industry. The Manager will join the marketing team as a key member and will work closely with our Enterprise and Programmatic Sales Teams, product marketing and growth marketing teams to scale a measurable content strategy and implementation that reaches our target customers. This role will be responsible for writing both short and long-form content on behalf of our brand, demand generation and thought leadership pieces. An understanding of data-driven marketing and advertising technology will be important in success.
In this role, you will:
- Own, develop and protect the Zeta Global voice to align with our brand
- Brainstorm, research and work with diverse set of internal stakeholders ideas to help create original content that engages targeted customers, connecting them with our vision, including thought leadership, product messaging and unique perspectives on industry topics.
- Develop and create content for projects including, but not limited to, blog posts, email campaigns, landing pages, website copy, banner ads, direct mail, social media, and other sales & marketing materials that encourage a reader to take specific action.
- Deliver content and programs with high engagement and conversion rates.
- Create content for key deliverables based on campaign needs. Revise, edit and optimize content as needed.
- Partner with product marketing management and business leaders to distill key value propositions, functionality, and benefits into messages.
- Review and edit customer-facing documents to ensure consistency of messaging across Brand Marketing, Enterprise Sales, and Programmatic and other Zeta departments.
- Be an expert on buyers, how they buy, and their buying criteria. Be able to cater messaging to various personas, understand segmentations, and be an expert on our competitors.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of content in marketing communications through rigorous quality control, proofing, and data checking.
- Maintain content calendar and provide guidance on how to prioritize competing projects, create trackers and project schedules/management.
- 5+ years of marketing experience in content marketing related roles
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual skills, with an ability to personally create high-quality messaging and content.
- Experience working with product marketing teams and understanding of product segmentation and audience targeted.
- Proactive self-starter who can thrive in a collaborative team environment.
- Comfortable working directly with senior leadership.
- Ability to grasp technical capabilities and translate them into benefits.
- Proven track record of prioritizing high impact activities and keeping complicated projects moving forward, working across cross-functional teams.
- Strong attention to detail and an eye for quality are essential.
- Self-starter that isn’t afraid to roll-up their sleeves and get things done.
- Passion for analyzing products, customers, and market dynamics.
- Experience working across multiple buyer segments: individual, enterprise, programmatic.
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Marketing Automation Tools (Hubspot, Pardot, Marketo, etc)
- Prior experience in B2B enterprise software technology marketing.
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.
Zeta Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.