Network Operations Center Engineer
The DART Engineer is responsible for monitoring both our internal and external facing applications, microservices and infrastructure elements with their primary task being to triage incidents/outages and escalate as needed. They will be expected to create, assign, and resolve these incidents using an ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) oriented approach. They are responsible for assisting with the creation and updating of our various KB/Runbooks, as well.
DART Engineer Responsibilities:
- Analyzes DART monitoring tools/services for performance and abnormal trends to ensure 24x7 operation
- Responds to alerts/alarms according to SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) by following predefined KB/Runbook procedures
- Assists with driving incidents/outages to resolution by following our documented Incident Management process
- Processes the onboarding and offboarding of engineering production access
- Creates and updates KB/Runbook documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well both in an independent and collaborative environment
- Ability to quickly grasp business process concepts and apply to the testing techniques
- Intermediate understanding of computer/server hardware
- Intermediate level understanding of networking concepts
- Intermediate level experience with Linux (RHEL) OS Distributions
- Prior experience with system monitoring tools such as Nagios
- Familiarity with 3rd party monitoring services such as Catchpoint and New Relic
- Experience using DevOps tools such as Puppet, Git and Gerrit a plus also
- Possess System Administration skills/experience
- IT certifications such as CCNA, CCNP, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Linux+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Server+, RHCSA, MCSA, MCSE, MCSM are a plus
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.
Zeta Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.