We are looking for a Treasury Analyst with a drive for value creation, who also possesses strong communication, critical thinking, and analytical skills. In this role, you will have the opportunity to support cash management and banking services functions across all our locations. This includes global cash positioning, forecasting, payments support, bank account management, lenders management and several other value-add activities necessary to support the daily treasury operations of Zeta. You will engage and partner with tax, legal, accounting, and other corporate capabilities. The business knowledge gained, and the experience provided by this position provides an excellent platform for future career growth within the company.
- Support cash management operations, ensuring best practices are in place and in compliance with the company’s internal financial controls
- Support various bank account management items, including KYC requests, FBAR reporting, and opening/closing bank accounts
- Help develop innovative ways for improving business processes drive innovation within the team’s daily responsibilities
- Manage a variety of accounting and finance related projects as they arise
- Corporate credit card management and managing relationships with the Lenders of the organization.
- Provide support to various initiatives and automation efforts
- Build strong relationships with internal customers and outside counterparties
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, or related Business field
- 2- 4 years’ experience in a Treasury, Finance, Accounting, or related role that required a working knowledge of Accounting principles and Financial controls
- Experience learning new systems and tools and improving processes
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite or Office 365 (Outlook, Teams, Excel, Word, SharePoint)
- Knowledge of Treasury Management Systems, ERP systems, and/or Integrated Database and Accounting systems (Preferably NetSuite)
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Zeta
We are committed to building diverse teams with different identities, backgrounds and perspectives.
We believe in providing a forum to connect at Zeta, to learn and celebrate differences. Our mission is to ensure we have an environment that enables a deep level of trust and belonging, so everyone feels invited to bring their whole selves to work, and to increase both diversity at Zeta as well as in the technology industry.
Zeta considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, race, color, religion, age, disability, status as a veteran, or national or ethnic origin; nor does Zeta discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity or expression.
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.